《Chapter 14》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I sat down as instructed with a blank face waiting for her to speak. "I've heard of what you did at lunch break.." she says trailing off.

Jeez woman. Get it over with! Stop being dramatic!

I was getting even more pissed but I held it in and waited for her to continue. "These kinds of things are not allowed in this school. You have violated the code of conduct."

This school doesn't look at both sides of the story...

"I'll have to suspend you." She says with a look of confidence and a slight smirk on her face. I hate that look of confidence...

I held in my anger. "You don't know exactly what happened." I state. "Who at you to question me? If I want to suspend you, I can do it. You can't do anything about it." She says still smirking.

Nothing? Heh. I'd like to see a about that.

I stood up and walked to her with a darkened expression.

I'll show her what I can do.

Third persons p.o.v

Vanessa stood up with a slight smirk making Mrs Lincoln startled. She backed up against a wall and Vanessa caged her between them.

"Do you know who I am?" Vanessa asks her and Mrs Lincoln shivered for some reason. "No." She says wearing a confused look.

Vanessa leaned in to her ear and whispers "I'm Vanessa Aurora Russo." When she said that Mrs Lincoln gulped and started shivering.

Vanessa Aurora Russo was famously known. Shes known for killing people ruthlessly and viciously. She killed thousands of people without even glancing. She's the most deadliest killer ever known.

Mrs Lincoln thought back to all she's done to Vanessa.

"She'll for sure kill me!" She thought and started shaking. She fell down to her knees. "Please. Forgive me! Have mercy! It was my mistake! " She begged.

Vanessa glanced at her with cold eyes. "I can fire you right now. You know that?" Mrs Lincoln's eyes snapped up to Vanessas cold ones.

"Please. Don't fire me. I'll do anything!" She pleaded. Vanessa thought for a moment. "If you can make me stay in this school then maybe I can consider it." She says and Mrs Lincoln nodded frantically making Vanessa smirk more.

"I'll do it now!" Mrs Lincoln says and runs over to the table whilst writing things down.

After running up and down and doing a bunch of things like talking to the principal and announcing on the intercom, Mrs Lincoln sat down.

"Its all done! You can go to school like normal." She says with a smile. "Good." Vanessa says and turned to leave. She opened the door and glanced back.

"By the way..." Mrs Lincoln looked up. "Don't tell anyone about my identity or else I'll rip you apart." Vanessa warns and Mrs Lincoln nodded fearfully.

Vanessa then left the room and headed over to class.

Leonardo's p.o.v

We went to class after lunch was over and headed over to our seats. Vanessa wasn't back yet for some reason.

Did she get suspended?

I guess i thought too much of her....

Just as I was thinking that, Vanessa entered the room which makes me look at her. She stayed? How? Anybody who did that would get suspended!