𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

GENEVIEVE PACKED UP THE LAST of her belongings into her trunk. Her first year was over. It was weird to think that the year had flown by her so quickly she could remember vividly arriving to the magical school.

She was thankful for the past year, meeting four boys that had made her whole first year hilariously fantastic.

Gryffindor had won the House Cup, surprising to Genevieve, even after the five of them had lost enough house points to drop them down to second or even third. Ravenclaw had won the Quidditch Cup though, much to James' displeasure. He declared he would be trying out for the team in their second year.

She picked her backpack up from the chair before picking her trunk up and carrying it down the girl's staircase. She spotted Remus already awake and dressed in a baggy knitted sweater that his mother had knitted for him. He had a book right up to his nose, reading quietly in a world of his own. Placing her trunk beside his, she jumped over the back of the couch, sitting beside him shifting the seat down with her weight.

"Hiya." She greeted him, smiling at him. "Ye excite' to go home?" Remus closed his book, nodding.

"Yeah, I'm happy to see my mum again." Genevieve smiled warmly at his reason. She knew he'd missed his mother, Hope, only seeing her once a month was not enough in his mind. Genevieve could agree, she'd not seen her father since Christmas and was ecstatic to be seeing him again. "I'm going to guess and say you're excited." He pointed to her leg.

She hadn't realised it had begun bouncing until that moment. She nodded returning her eyes to his. "Aye, I've misse' ma Da." Remus nodded understandingly. "Promise ye'll wri'e o'er de summer."

Remus agreed quickly. "I promise." She smiled, satisfied by his answer.

"Where are the other laddies?" She asked him. He pointed his finger up. "Dey're still asleep?" He shook his head.

"No, Sirius is awake. James was in the shower. Peter's still asleep." He explained. Genevieve grumbled lightly at the thought of Peter being able to have more sleep than her.

"I go' woken up by Lily draggin' her trunk doon de stairs a' five thir'y. An' den she ha' de nerve to wake us all up shor'ly after." She complained childishly. "So unfair." She admitted. "How can he even sleep through Jamie an' Siri?" Remus shrugged unsurely.

"I would honestly love to know too. Sirius woke me up by screaming." Genevieve looked to him confused. "James jumped on him." He clarified. Genevieve's confused face changed to realisation, shaking her head with a chuckle.

"I feel so ba' for yer fifth dorm ma'e." She told him.

Remus nodded. "Frank Longbottom?" Genevieve nodded. "Me too. He finds it quite funny though." She chuckled at his reply. "When does the train leave?"