~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Forty-One: Back to St Mungo's

Lina spent the rest of the morning fast asleep in her bed with Ginny in the one next to her

Lina spent the rest of the morning fast asleep in her bed with Ginny in the one next to her. When they woke up later that day their trunks, and pets had arrived. Lina and Ginny chatted animately while they changed clothes in preparation to go to St Mungos.

Tonks and Mad-Eye were accompanying the group to the hospital, Lina's smile grew twice as big when she saw her cousin who now had short pink hair waiting at the bottom of the staircase next to Mad-Eye who was wearing a bowler hat at an obscure angle to hide his magical eye.

Lina was informed that they would get getting the train to St Mungo's as the Floo networks were being watched and there were too many people to Apparate there. Lina liked the train, she liked the steady rocking it provided and while it could be exceptionally loud at times and was nothing like the Hogwarts Express there was something about it that she couldn't put her finger on that made her want to stay on the train just to see where it would take her.

When they arrived at St Mungo's Lina's first thought was that it was exactly the same as it did a couple of months ago. The large group joined the cue that was before the help desk, Lina peaked around and saw it was Maggie on duty, Lina made a face and quickly left the group to look at the sign saying which floor was which department.

Tonks was the first one to notice Lina had separated herself, she frowned and stopped Ginny who wanted to go over to Lina telling her she would check on her cousin. "Are you alright?" Tonks asked as she came up to Lina's side.

"Yeah" Lina replied looking at Tonks and giving her a reassuring smile. "The receptionist, her names Maggie, I don't think she likes me very much after when I came to visit Cedric."

"But you're okay being back here?" Tonks pressed.

Lina hadn't really given it much thought, sure this place was where Cedric nearly died but she wasn't going to let that affect how she saw this place, especially not if she wanted to be a healer. "Dora, I promise you I'm fine" Lina took her older cousins hand and squeezed it.

"Alright," she said and then pointed a finger at Lina "but even for one second you feel overwhelmed you let me know aright."

Lina grabbed her finger "I promise."

"Come on you two," Mrs Weasely said as the group moved away from the help desk to the staircase. Tonks looped her arm through Lina's and they joined the rest of the group.

They headed up to the first floor to the Creature-Induced Injuries corridor and stopped at the second door on the right.

"We'll wait outside, Molly," Tonks said, "Arthur won't want too many visitors at once...it ought to be just the family first."

Mad-Eye growled his approval of the plans and set himself with his back against the corridor wall, his magical eye spinning in all directions.

Lina hesitated in entering figuring Mr Weasely would much rather see his actual children first. Fred and George noticed this, they both grabbed an arm of hers each and pulled her into the room.