chum

chum
/tʃʌm/
noun: chum; plural noun: chums
a close friend

Glendale , AZ Thursday January 29thSoraya Legacy Valentine | binkie

Glendale , AZ
Thursday January 29th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | binkie

"Thank you, you really did well." Soraya praised running her hands through her new hair.

"Girl it ain't nun but a thang, you fine as fuck least i could do." The hairstylist replied bluntly taking videos of Soraya before muting them and posting it.

soraya thanked her again as a small smile etched across her face.

"We defo hanging out some time, you quiet as fuck but i'ma break you out of thats don't worry ma. What's yo finsta?" The hair stylist said going onto the search tab on her instagram.

" big.binkie" Soraya shared smiling sweetly.

"bet." Cheyenne typed it in and followed liking her few posts that were up, despite her lack of posts Soraya still had a high number of 179,000 followers.

"Girl how an introvert like you got got so many damn followers?" Cheyenne queried laughing she'd never imagined her quiet and composed client that barely uttered a word during her 5 hour long session, to be so popular.

Shrugging Soraya replied, "I don't know. It might be because of my brother but I doubt that he knows a lot of people."

Soraya instantly felt like she spoke too much telling the random woman about her brother.

"Okay add me back we defo gotta plan sum soon, cuhs i know yo ass don't talk to people sis. And you wayyy too pretty to be quiet, but i fucks wih it." Soraya gave Cheyenne a big toothy smile before handing her $280 with a $20 tip.

"'Preciate it boo." Soraya nodded as Cheyenne opened the door for her and let her leave the apartment.

Soraya got in the driver's seat of Trenton's white Lexus IS and hummed the words to 'love is war' by Jackboy. She connected the bluetooth to her phone and flicked through her spotify for the current song on her mind.

She started up the car before reversing and driving off, Soraya looked straight ahead and looked up at the red light before stopping and checking the gas.

Seeing it was low she decided to refill it for her brother and did just that. Typing the closest petrol station into her google maps. She hummed to herself seeing it was going to be a 20 minute detour.

'Trenton is calling.' Soraya rolled her eyes answering the call.

"Hey Ray. I'm taking Jay to the park, Kings park. You can come if you want." Soraya shook her head remembering what happened last time.