Chapter 5

"So these are the new recruits" said Noelle while pulling back her hair.

Noelle

Noelle is a member of the Black Bulls and wields water magic, but can't control her magic.

"So Asta, this is your room" Magna said.

"Its so dirty" Kimono said under his breathe.

"Its awesome, I always had to sleep in the same room as everyone!" Asta said with stars in his eyes,"Now I have my own room!"

"And Kimono, this is your room" Magna said.

"Its exactly the same" said Kimono

"Hey!" Magna exclaimed,"Be grateful."

"Also why is my robe so small." Kimono included.

"What did I just say!" Magna yells.

"Oh Kimono, are you a peasant as well" Asta asked.

"Is it not obvious," Kimono said sarcastically," Of course you idiot."

Kimono, Asta, and Magna all started walking around after a few days until they in countered Noelle

"Who is this chick?" Kimono asked.

"That's your colleague" Magna responded,"She's the last new recruit."

"Huh? My colleague!?" Asta exclaimed shocked.

"Great, another person to stand in the way of the Wizard King." Kimono thought.

"Hey! I'm Asta, from Hage Village!" Asta introduced himself as he went to shake here hand.

Noelle then slapped Asta's hand, taking everyone by surprise.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me" Noelle said in a furm voice," I don't sense any manager from you, insect."

"Insect!?"" Lowly!?" Asta and Magna said still very shocked.

"My name is Noelle Silva. I belong to the royal family of this kingdom." Noelle said.

"What!? R-R-Royal family!? Asta exclaimed even more shocked than before.

Kimono couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

" What's so funny?" Noelle asked."In fact, did I even say you can laugh peasant.

One thing you should know about Kimono is that he hates being called a peasant and has kinda of a side magic called force magic.

"What did you say to me?" Kimono asked very quietly while turning his smile into a frown.

"Pressure Magic: Overwhelming Overload"

Overwhelming overload is a spell that he can make who ever he wants to feel pressure as if someone is pushing them down.

"What is going on" Noelle thought as she slowly getting pressured to the ground.

"Wait you have more than 1 magic ability?" Asta asked in confusion.

As Noelle on her knees, Kimono then asked;

"Who is the peasant now, when you are on your knees."

Kimono then stopped the spell and Noelle got back on her two feet. Then out of nowhere, threw the robe at Magna's face.

"I'm out of this horrible squad full of insects" Noelle said while she was walking out.

"Wait, I'm sure we can figure this out!" Asta suggested.

But Noelle ignored him and walked off.