Chapter 1: The Perfect Summer

"I can't believe it's over" I sighed a little disappointed that at last we were making our way back to Forks "I wanted it to last forever"

It was raining, that was not a surprise. Forks was the rainiest town on the USA.

"Maybe someday it will" her words were comforting and gave me hope that perhaps one day, not too far away hopefully, we will be together forever.

"Rosalie" I called for her, she turned to look at me with a bright smile, I still couldn't believe she was my girlfriend "Thank you for the best Summer of my life"

Her smile became even more wide and she pecked my cheek lightly, I blushed.

"Thank you for spending your Summer with me" she bit her lip and winked at me.

"I must say that I thought that road tripping all over the country with a vampire would be more boring" I admitted sheepishly.

"What?" she snorted and arched an eyebrow "You thought you would get bored?"

I shook my head no "I thought that we would've had to spend most of our days indoors"

"Well having a psychic sister that is more accurate than the weatherman comes in handy" she stated proudly, it was true.

We had such a great time because Alice had been monitoring our path to make sure we caught a cloudy weather wherever we went. Also God bless the person that invented tinted windows, they played an important role on this as well.

"But is time to go back to reality" Rosalie sighed with the same disappointment I did earlier "I have never hated high school more than now"

I giggled "Does this new hatred has anything to do with the fact that it's interrupting our time together?"

"It must play an important part, yes" she tried to play it cool.

"I don't mind actually going back to school" I chirped with excitement, Rosalie rolled he eyes.

"It is beyond me as to why you did not graduate last year when they gave you that option" she gave me a look as if I had gone insane.

"This year we arranged everything to have all of our classes together" I shrugged my shoulders "It will be the first time that I actually enjoy going to classes, besides you would've still been on school so there is not point on graduating, if you cannot follow me to college"

"I would've dropped out" she mumbled under her breath with annoyance, I bit back a laugh "We could've forge some high school diploma and bought myself into whatever college you went to"

"Carlisle said you couldn't" I remind her kindly, she gave me an unimpressed look.

"Honey" I laughed when she gave me the cold shoulder "It's going to be fun"

It was useless for me to try and change her mind but it was worth a shot.

I poked her cheek, her façade broke and a smile appeared on her face.

"I still hate high school" she stated, she held my hand "My nights will get lonely and more boring once it starts"

I beamed at her. That was something I agreed with her on, I had gotten so used to cuddle her every night and having to give up on that was not going to be easy.

"Well..." I bit my lip and raised my eyebrow in a suggestive way, Rosalie shook her head no before I could even continue and I complained "You didn't let me finish"

"I am not sneaking into your room every night like Edweirdo" she refused shaking her head no, I whined.

"Why not?"