Chapter 9

Jamie looked at them in amazement. His face turned into a slightly confused one as he looked at Y/N. She seemed to be leaning against something but Jamie saw nothing behind her. Y/N saw his face and without anybody knowing she shot a tiny snowflake out of her finger.

The snowflake made it's way to Jamie's nose and landed there. For a split second he could swear he saw a boy, taller than Y/N with the same white hair behind her. He shook his head when he heard Santa talk.

"Sandy we need you to knock him out." Sandman hit his fist against his hand and nodded. "No, no, Sandy we mean with your dream dust." Tooth said looking at him. Jamie looked a lottle scared for a second before he saw Sandman make a 'O' shape with his mouth and nod.

Sandy created a ball of his yellow dream dust and got ready to throw it at Jamie when suddenly Jamie's dog got up and started growling at Bunny.

Bunny froze for a second before saying "This is just a dog, I can take 'em." Jack chuckled a bit. "That's a grey hound." Jack pointed at the dog, "Do you know what grey hounds do to bunnies?" Y/N said looking at bunny.

Bunny moved his arms a bit and said "Yeah, we'll he's never met a bunny like me before-" The dog chased after bunny who now started running around. "No, no, down girl!" Jamie said to his dog trying to get her to calm down.

The dog bumped into Sandy making the ball fall out of his hands and be shot all across the room. It his Santa, Tooth, Bunny, and the dog. Bunny had landed on Jamie's bed making Jamie get launched off. Y/N was quick to catch him and giggled a bit. She looked at Sandy who blew into Jamie's face just a bit. Jamie's head fell back and you could heard his and everybody else's snores.

Y/N gently placed him on his bed and placed the cover over him. You could see everybody's dreams float over their heads. Jack laughed and a carrot from Bunny's dream grabbed a candy cane from Santa's dream and started using it to dance with.

"Oh, I really wish I had a camera right now." Y/N laughed at what jack said. She made a camera of ice and took a picture and printed it out for him. "Here, hang onto this and at a later time I'll show you how to turn this into an actual picture." Y/N smiled at him.

Jack smiled back and nodded while taking the picture. Suddenly a big whoosh sound was heard from the open window. Jack, Y/N, and Sandy turned to look and saw a dark figure run past the window.

Y/N flew out the window and followed the figure. Jack grabbed his staff and was about to follow her when he yelled, "Sandy, c'mon!" Sandman looked at the sleeping guardians and pointed at them then let out an inaudible sigh. He floated out the window to follow them.