• 73

"alpha , be careful" jeno held onto jaemin's arm as he pulled him into his embrace as though this was a scene from the most cliché scenes in a love story

their breaths clashed together as it bounced off each other's rising chest as they took in the oxygen from the surrounding air.

jeno secured jaemin around in his arms as they hid in one area, analysing the path each guard was taking for the perfect opportunity to steal.

steal back to its owner of course.

"jeno stay here." jaemin instructed as he peaked his head out and took tiny little baby steps towards the entrance.

"wait! what if you get hurt?" jeno growled, having a tight grip of jaemin's arm. jeno's eyes spoke more than the words he had said, his eyes of worry was obvious of his cares and anger.

"jeno i'll be fine." jaemin brushed past jeno, pulling his hand out of his grip.

"jaemin stop being so reckless! i don't want you hurt, stop sacrificing yourself for others!" jeno's veins popped up through his neck down to his wrist, attractive in its glory- the red lines that often got mistaken as purple and blue was so strong and high against his skin many found attractive.

"why must you always be so selfless?" jeno looked at jaemin's nonchalant eyes, that was the breaking point of his patience. At that moment, he was blinded by a five-course serving of rage that tasted bitter, yet surprisingly satisfying.

red emerging eyes of his, pierced into ones he cared most dearly about. jaemin and jeno's friendship was like a sun with its cloud, without the clouds it would be lonely in the gradient of blue skies.

with the cloud was what people imagined the sky to be, sun with its companion-clouds, was essential for the picture of a sky.

jeno refused to allow jaemin to get hurt, however much werewolves would like to deny it, vampires were stronger than them.

nevertheless, regular vampires were no match for alphas, alpha and betas were high up in the scale of strength.

werewolves had the strength and confidence yet vampires had the secret door to magic, some basic skills of magic was given to the regular vampires and high level of magic was taught for the noble.

it was a rare case for werewolves to have magical powers yet some of which still existed, it was the special few that had been selected and given the pride of powers.

regular werewolves were no match for regular vampires, same goes to high position of werewolves were no match for high noble vampires- royalty.

be that as it may, high positions of werewolves could easily beat and win a regular vampire though it'd still be a risk if there were many vampires in a secluded place.

werewolves had the instinct of the cat family to hide and ambush, there weren't many bushes or hiding places in the outsiders world therefore made hard for a perfect clean kill.

that still couldn't stop werewolves that lingered away from the woods to have their murderous instincts take the lead, always having the intention to kill and devour.

it was a miracle jaemin didn't lay a finger on yurim though she was in such a vulnerable state, jaemin was raised by her family it would've been ruthless to take the chance to attack.

jaemin was considered one of the nicest of alphas, there would always be an alpha in a pack, each pack consisting from the minimal of six and up to the large number of thirty though the usual amount of wolves in a pack would be ten.

small packs that consisted around six members usually have really strong alpha, betas and deltas. therefore they wouldn't need many helping hands.

despite being a small wolf pack, they were the strongest in many of the woods in due to their chemistry and quick-witted minds.

they were ranked as one of the highest of wolves packs, in the world of wolves it was much more peaceful compared to the world of humans and vampires.

they might seem to be one of the most vicious and violent of creatures yet their love and care for each other really sealed up friendship and relationship amongst them.

each in the pack would care a lot about another, packs would usually make alliance with other packs and work together.

they would hunt together, take care of each other and make sure not to be paired up with danger.

many old folks tales would say that wolves were cannibals and enjoyed betrayals yet those were all false and used to frame wolves loyalty. wolves were related to the innocent dogs and puppies who were known to be extremely loyal just like wolves.

still and all, there are indeed some wolves who liked to betray, ruthless and merciless they were. it wasn't common in the breed of wolves though.

 it wasn't common in the breed of wolves though

a longer chapter to introduce the wolves ;)