. 𝟎𝟎𝟑 .

warning ; swearing

Message incoming from CARDINAL :

Hello !! You guys are enjoying Voicemail a lot? We've already got nearly 500 reads and its like two days in? Thats awesome! Im super glad you guys are enjoying this!!

I'm very open to critisism when it comes to my writing especially, so please, if you have any pet peeves about my writing style or how i write certain things, please please tell me!

I thought i'd also take this moment to mention a few things i probably should have mentioned in the first chapter. 1) there will be NO smut!! First off its just weird? And second off, Dakota, our main character, is Asexual. 2) There are mentions of Mental Illness and things associated with it in this story. Dakota in particular suffers from ADHD and Depression. They may be triggering topics for people. I will give warnings on chapters where this is heavily mentioned.

Anyways, enjoy Dakota messing around with bedwars!
THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT EDITED BEFORE POSTING,  WOOPS

° . ° • ' . ° • '

TWITTER !

queen kode | notk0devan

time to dominate in bedwars . live in 10min

7,264 retweets and comments  ,  28k likes

view replies . . . 

|

boss woman | tu1avan_tw

bully some noobs for me

queen kode | notk0devan

when do i not? <3

|

username | user 1

streaming with any1?

queen kode | notk0devan

nope im lonely

jazz hands | jazzyboi

sad hours

queen kode | notk0devan

jazzyboi , perish

|

username | user2

can i play with you???

.

.

.

Dakota scrolled through twitter replies while Twitch loaded up on her second screen. Various replies from both regular fans and ones with names she didn't recognise as well. She typed in replies where she thought of a good response and liked ones that made her smile. Finally, the stream went live and her usual ' stream starting soon ' screen showed up , alongside the chat that began to fill up along the side. The starting soon screen was something that Eugene had drawn for her, with her little angel Minecraft character with Bayek, fishing on a peir at night. It was a birthday gift the year before.