Chapter 35

She tossed and turned running through the nightmarish scene before her. It was an endless torment as she pulled away from the images that haunted her and tried clawing her way out but she couldn't.  The distant frantic screams were vivid as she tried to turn to see where they came from, a heavy warmth layed above her and roughly covered her mouth. Abruptly she was pulled out of one nightmare and was rudely awakened into another. Beady dark eyes stared down above her as he greedly squeezed and touched her thighs. She kicked and fought clawing at the hand that covered her mouth. She let out a muffled scream and bit down hard on the hand above her lips and drove her knees upward. He cursed and howled as she shoved him to her side. Rolling to her knees she stood and saw two other men. Backing away she could her the cries and legs flailing as one of them layed above a girl. Enraged she jumped on his back and pulled violently at his hair yanking his head back. His scream and shout only angered her more as the girl beneath him began to scratch and claw at his face. Heavy arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her out of the room as she yelled and screamed to be let go.

She saw that she was being dragged down the long dark corridor and up winding stairs. She was placed before a large wooden door before he kicked it open and shoved her inside. She fell to the ground and was met with large boots infront of her. Her heart raced heavily in her chest as she looked up slowly. The man before her crouched down and tilted up her chin. Her breath was caught in her lungs as her eyes were locked with his. Light brown eyes of the devil himself held her gaze with excitement after a wild catch.
Defoe!

She silently waited for her demise but, it never came. He held her gaze and pulled her up off the floor. Her breathing increased as she stood before him.
He did not recognize her!

He took his fill of her and a sensual smile pulled at his lips.

She looked at him and for the first time she saw clearly the monster who took everything from her. And to her dissappointment he wasnt some horrible looking man, he had no ill look that marred his features.
He was handsome!

How can someone such as he do what he did?

She held his gaze with so much contempt and all he could do was return it with a sinful grin and lustful gaze.

He stood close to her and gently caressed her cheek.

"I see you're a feisty one," he whispered.

She swallowed hard and looked away. 

He chuckled.

"What is your name, beautiful one," he tilted her chin up to gaze in to her eyes.

She dared not answer but she wanted to so bad. She wanted to yell her name for him to remember who she was.
Brienna Du'Montclief you bastard!!!

A small grin tugged at his lips as he spoke.

"So your beautiful and your mute," he gazed at her in awe.

"Tis a pity because I love hearing my name on lasses lips when I take them to my bed," he whispered near her lips.

Before she knew it he grabbed her and kissed her no sooner than she pushed him away and gave him a sound slap that set him straight.

With disgust she spit and wiped her lips as if tasting something foul.

"I like my prey with a little bit of fight in them," he smiled sardonically walking towards her.

Quickly he grabbed her and their scuffle began. He wanted her and made it a known fact. She understood at that moment that she was no match for his strength being so close in his grasps but, she would not let that stop her. With all her might she scratched and fought him until it infuriated him. He finally got her pinned beneath him on the floor and when he could take no more of her struggles, he back handed her.  A blow she did not expect, left her stunned. Breathing heavily with a triumphant smile he leaned forward trying to pin her hands above her head and pushed her thighs apart. Frantically she squirmed, before he could get any further the door flew open and a guard entered shouting.

"We're under attack!!!"