Red alert.

Hello friends ....hope you guys are doing well. Chapter will start after this note.

Hey guys ...I think due to delayed updates I started loosing reader . Not much likes and comments these days ...guys I am going through writers block not able to concentrate coz of my sinus pain ...
These days I am feeling better so will try to update regularly.

Thanks

✍🏻
Samaria looked up at her father , at 60-65 he is still young and handsome. Like some model/celebrities. She love her dad and don't want anything to happen to him or her family .

She took a deep breath and then hugs her father once all the staffs went back to their cubical, Samaira kised her father cheeks .

"We will find out and we have to as soon as possible, don't worry," he said dialing Rajvir .

"Rajvir will find out don't worry darling," he said kissing her forehead," now go back to work,"he said tapping her head.

"Yes dad ," Samaria nodded , I will speak to Rajvir uncle that's right I will show him all the messages, she thought.

📲
Samaira looked down at her mobile , new notifications pop ups.

Red: Don't you dare think of telling your uncles ...so handsome security company owner those rathods .

Me: Hell what do you want ?

Red: Your brother.

Wanna meet your brother .

Me: why?

✍🏻
No reply ,  She waited there looking at her father who was walking stiffly towards his cabin .

She too walk back to her cabin, her eyes on her mobile, waiting for another message from red guy but seems that person is done for today.

After few minutes she picked her receiver and thought of calling but she kept the receiver back . She then picked her mobile and called her dad on his mobile but no response she again called and her father picked at one ring .. "anything urgent,"  Ronit asked.

"Umm no just...." Samaira paused . Dad must be busy and I disturbed him .

Ronit could feel that his girl is  scared after today's elevator scene, "Beta(daughter/son)... I am with your Rathod uncle, discussing about today's issue," he said in low tone .

"Can I came please paa ," Samaira begged, quickly stood up from her chair.

"No everything is sorted.. there was issue with phone lines and seems someone wanted to rob some documents or something as few staffs cubicals are been messed," Ronit said looking at his dear friend Rajvir Rathod .

"Will talk in detail when home so just chill beta no issue and yaa go back home with Aarav ," he said .

"No, Dad something is there someone has some other  motive ,"she said in low tone .

Ronit looked at his friend Rajvir ," Samy things are under control darling, now listen to your dad and go home, he said keeping his mobile on the table .

Samaira looked out of her office window . Her mobile in her hand , she want to know why this guy wants to meet Kiaan and why doing this instead of meeting Kiaan directly. 

She looked down at her mobile and for her surprise her mobile beeps.

📲
Red: Ohh darling waiting for my msg , wow I have place in your life now you think about me more than anything 😘

Me: Shut up, I will tell my family and then they will se what they have to do with you .

Red: Yes sure, tell them darling and don't worry about 👇🏻