Christmas

Presents and holidays cooking and fun. Children running everywhere. Sounds like a normal Christmas right. NO!I have to cook 4 times everything I'm already making. I have to wrap presents and decorate the house and no one had tried to help me minus Renesmee I truly thank her.

Her life is a little messy right now. Her parents were getting divorced and her mother wants full custody to hurt Edward but that's happening anytime soon. She's unstable like she was when Edward dumped her the first time.

I try to help out with letting her come over alot. She helps more than my husband. Granted he's Alpha but he's slacking in the helping around the house area. Renesmee is on present wrapping just not for her gifts I'm doing those myself.

Jacob: Hey

Gia: Hi can you hold this

Jacob: Whatever this is it smells good

Gia: Stuffed turkey I have to make at least 5 of them

Jacob: I know we eat alot but

Gia: I don't want to hear it I've got cornbread in the oven I'm freezing it all and before Christmas dinner I'll unfreeze it. Renesmee is wrapping gifts and I played Christmas music

Jacob: Let me help

Gia: We haven't done the Christmas tree yet decorations over there and the tree already up

I got back to cooking and Renesmee was done along with Jacob. They put the Christmas tree together and dressed it up nice and the were putting the star up I was recording it. Daniel was putting up the star when it was done I stopped recording. Everything was in the freezer I fed Daniel and he went back to sleep. Christmas is tomorrow and all the Christmas gifts were ready to go. I got animal blood for the vampires I know and love.

The next day I got up put my robe on and started heating up the food. I waited for everyone to wake up we don't do anything until after dinner so the kids were doing whatever. Suprises everywhere. As everyone started to arrive dinner had begun when everyone was seated.

Dinner was amazing the boys were stuffed and there was still food left over. We all started opening gifts the kids eyes widened up like Christmas trees with each present they got.

I got a basket and handed it to Jacob is was girly and bright. He laughed and doing keep spinning me around. A little girl this time who would have thought. Someone to play dress up and tea party with! I'm so excited!