later.

your pov:
i left ron in the closet and heard him giggle on my way out. "alright then" he said under his breath. fuck. he sounds so fucking hot. it took all my power to not pound him right there.

2 hours go by:

i was eating dinner, made sure i made it light, and i was constantly smiling and eyeing ron. i couldn't focus on my friends. All i was thinking about was what we would be doing later. i felt my heart flutter which sent a pulse down my whole body. i shivered. i felt myself blushing and turning red and hot from smiling so much. ron caught me blushing. he sent me a paper bird that said "were changing the time. dinner is for another hour, come to the common room." i felt butterflies course through my stomach to my core. i got up and ran out. ron had already left, so i was alone. i felt like i was going to be sick from how nervous i was. i reached the gryfindor common room. music was playing. there were two blanket and some pillows on the floor in front of the fire .i layed down and gazed at the fire for about 3 minutes before i heard footsteps. it was ron walking down from the boys gryfindor dorm. he was in a loose tank top and big pajama pants that were rolled up so they didn't fall off his waist. i saw his v line. he sat down with me. i put my head on his shoulder. cinnamon. before i could say anything he grabbed my chin, looked at me for a few seconds inching closer and kissed my lips. his lips weren't chapped. they were soft and warm. they smelled like cherry. cherry chapstick. he put his hand on my waist feeling up and down slowly tapping his fingers on my side. "fuck" i muttered through a kiss. "not yet" he said. his hair got me every time. it draped over his eyes so perfectly. he started to take off his tank top while holding my thighs against his waist. he took off his top and revealed some abs. no one excepted that. he pulled me closer, pushing our foreheads closer in a kiss. i kissed his neck leaving red and purple marks. he was breathing heavy. i was gonna make him wait. just a little. he pushed me against him even harder. i moaned loudly. he stopped kissing and took my Hand and led me to his dorm. we were walking upstairs. as soon as we got to the dorm we closed and locked the door. he pinned me on the bed and took off my top. he unhooked my bra and kissed me while holding my breast. he moved to kissing my stomach, and came right back up. i gripped his back and flipped him over onto the bed. i kissed his neck and licked his lip. i grabbed his chin and put my hand softly around his neck to not hurt him.  he moaned. i did not mind. he was hard. i asked him if i could take off his pants and i did. he was still wearing boxers. i went to his v line and gave him kisses that made me want to do it all right then i was surprised when ron flipped me over and took off my pants, obviously asking first (consent is sexy kids) he started to kiss me while thumbing my clit. he put his middle and pointer finger in. i let out a loud moan which quickly got muffled by his hand. he choked me softly while i arched my back and reached. there was no time to waste. he took off his boxers and i fully took off my underwear. we went under the covers and i gave him a handjob and blowjob.  kissed him passionately and watched as he released. this cycle happened multiple times in different orders. we looked at the clock and realized that dinner was over in 6 minutes. we cleaned the sheets and put out clothes on and went back to dinner for the last few minutes. i knew this would happen again soon.