7

The very next day, Harry packed up his things and placed it into his trunk and backpack. He use the spell to make the trunk into pocket-sized and placed it into his pocket. He scanned the room once more. His green bed with silver hangings looks freshly made. His cupboard empty as he took all his books with him. The sky outside the window clear, almost luring Harry to play Quidditch. Harry sighed and picked up Jadeite and his backpack. With that, Harry walked down to the entrance hall.

Harry took the long way, as if almost wanting to remember how it looks like, every single details doesn't go past his eye. He remembered the enchanted ceiling he and Row casted, he remembered the paintings where Harry had joyous conversation with. He remember the training room, remembered the potions lab, and the chamber of secrets. Basilisks live up to thousands of year, so Dakota will still be alive. Harry made a mental note in his mind to visit Dakota as soon as possible.

Walking slow only prolongs the fate that lies in the Entrance Hall, and surely, Harry arrived. The 4 founders and Merlin was already there. Sal smiled sadly at Harry's figure. Even though Harry was sad, his back was straight and took even steps just like a heir to a pure-blood family would. Sal knew that all his hard work and training on little Harry had paid off as he watched the young wizard face the world outside of Hogwarts.

Harry stood in front of them with a sad smile and headed towards each of them to give a hug. When it was Sal's turn, Harry whispered, "I'll miss you a lot." Sal smiled before saying, "Go on. Bring peace to the wizarding world, Snakelet." 

Harry stepped away and stood beside Merlin. "Any final words Harry?" Merlin asked.

"I'll miss you all. And I will never forget what you did for me. I would be seeing you as soon as possible that's a fact." Harry joked with the 4 founders. No, not the 4 founders, his family. Over the past 10 years, Harry had bonded with each of them closely, more than you would imagine. 

"We'll leave now." Merlin said before gripping Harry's shoulder. With one last wave, Harry and Merlin disappeared. Helga and Row burst into tears while Sal allowed one tear to roll down his cheek. Even Ric looked sad. They each shuffled off to their respective offices, to mourn the loss of Harry Potter. 

_________________________________________________________

Merlin landed outside 4 Privet Drive along with Harry. Harry looked at the small building with disgust. It has yellow peachy walls and clean windows. The gardens look neat and tidy. Even though the house looks fine, Harry was still disgusted by the thought of living here. 

"Great. I go from a huge castle to this house." Harry sighed annoyed. Merlin laughed at Harry's disappointment. 

"C'mon now Harry." Merlin laughed and steered Harry towards the front door. Merlin knocked the door and a woman opened it. She has a long neck and was quite plump. She was wearing her apron, probably she was cooking before opening the door. A wave of magic rolled over the house and the people living inside. The woman opened the door wider and beckoned the 2 of them in. 

"Petunia? Who is there?" a man called from the dining room. Harry knew threw up there when he saw the man. He was a beefy man and had no neck. Quite the opposite of Petunia. 

"This is Harry Vernon. Don't you remember?" Petunia asked suspiciously. Harry saw Merlin snap his fingers and another wave of magic rolled over Vernon and a young boy. 

"Ah yes. Boy go to your room!" Vernon barked. Petunia brought Harry to a cupboard under the stairs, and left again.

"I- Merlin you can't possibly leave me like this!" Harry protested. Even Merlin looked angry. 

"Definitely not." And with a wave of Merlin's hand, the cupboard expanded to resemble his old room in Hogwarts. Harry smiled at Merlin before stepping out the cupboard. Merlin gave Harry his arm and Harry grabbed it. Soon they disapparated to diagon alley. 

Harry and Merlin entered the leaky cauldron, a pub in front of the entrance of Diagon Alley. Tom the bartender was standing in front of the bar, and was rubbing a dirty glass. Tom smiled at the pair and gestured towards the backroom. Harry stared at Merlin with a confused expression. Merlin smiled and said, "Follow me."

They exited the pub into an empty backyard. The backyard only had a stone wall and several random birds. "Look, this is how you go to Diagon Alley."

Merlin used his staff to tap one of the bricks, and a huge hole appeared before their very eyes. Harry's eyes widen even though he tried to hide it. Beyond the hole were rows and rows of shops. In the end of the road, there was a huge building that was the same architecture as most buildings in the muggle world except more advanced. It has marble white walls with pillars. Stepping in there were hundreds of goblin working to and fro.

"Circe... this is a lot of goblins." Harry gasped as he sees the room. Merlin dragged Harry over to one of the empty tellers and sat down. 

"How can we help you?" the goblin snapped, obviously in a hurry.

"We would like to speak to the head goblin." Merlin replied in perfect Gobbledegook, the native language of goblins.

"Why do you need to see Griphook?" the goblin asked in a politer tone as he realized that Merlin could speak Gobbledegook. 

Harry leaned forward and said in Gobbledegook, "Look at my ring." Harry showed the goblin his ring. The goblin nearly jumped out of his seat before saying, "Apologies, young heir. Come, come follow me."

Harry looked at Merlin who nodded and stood up to follow that goblin. The goblin leaded them to a back of the room with a spiraling staircase to the 2nd floor. On the 2nd floor, the goblin knocked on a brass door, and opened it. Harry's jaw dropped as he took in the magnificent decor. It was covered in gold and silver. His eyes focused on a goblin who sat behind the table. 

"Griphook, the heir had come." the goblin who escorted Harry and Merlin stated before exiting the room. Griphook nearly fell over if his seat didn't had a back. 

"Young heir, you finally arrived we were waiting for you. We received a letter a year ago from Merlin," Griphook nodded at Merlin. "That a heir of the 5 most prestigious, ancient, and noble houses, which is the house of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Emrys. Meaning you will receive the responsibility of the 5 houses, the money left over, and the estates. The responsibilities including a permanent spot in the Wizengamot when you're 13, which is 2 years from now on. You'll receive everything in the 5 vaults and all the estates along with properties, which range from Asia to America. No one can kick you out of the blood line. If someone tries to remove the founder's and Merlin's blood from your body, they will be injured upon doing it. You will not be found in the bloodline until you are 13, when you join the Wizengamot. Here are the documents. Keep them well." 

Harry sat there with an emotionless mask, but inside he was jumping up and down in excitement. He was going to be a part of the Wizengamot in 2 years! The Wizengamot is only the most prestigious and only the head of houses can join in. 

Merlin and Harry stood up and exited the room after saying their thanks and goodbyes. Then the first goblin brought them to the bottom of the buildings and travelled to one of the vaults deep deep down the ground. "The 5 vaults were the oldest and possibly the richest." the goblin explained. 

As soon as the door to Gryffindor's vault opened, Harry stared at it in shock and didn't move. Merlin nudged him and handed him an empty pouch. "It's endless. Just add as much you think you need." Merlin encouraged Harry.

Harry didn't need to be told twice, he walked in briskly and placed in around 20 handfuls of gold. It will probably be enough for the year. Harry stared at the amount of money in disbelief. "This is all mine?" Harry asked. 

"Yep. Now multiply this by 5, and that's the amount of money you have." Merlin smiled. Harry bought unlimited checks that cost 20 galleons annually, so Harry won't have to go back to the bank every week or so. Soon, they exited Diagon Alley and arrived back to 4 Privet Drive. Harry gave Merlin one last smile before settling to his tiny room under the stairs. Harry got comfortable in bed, took out the journal that Sal gave him, and started reading, memorizing the ingredients needed for a new potion that Harry is going to create as soon as the arrived in Hogwarts. Harry leaned back across the bed, took out the endless journal from Row and took out his golden eagle quill and started jotting down predictions and ideas on his new potion.

Harry sighed as he turned off his lights. It's going to be a long night.