DNA Test

"We just gonna go in there an eliminate them niggas

"We just gonna go in there an eliminate them niggas. Simple." I told the gang as we hid behind the bushes.

After Kind left, we decided we was gone smoke these niggas. Ion give a fuck who you be, if you had sumin' to do with Kind disappearing, or knew about it then you automatically gotta die.

What them li' girls be saying? Period.

"Them boys got people on every side of the house. You think we gone survive?" KD asked me, as he cocked his gun back.

I smacked my lips. "I thought I told yo ass to stay inna car. You 'posed to be our get-away driver."

"That shit lame af. I wanna split a nigga wig too." He mumbled.

I shook my head, and cocked my gun back an got ready.

"Y'all silencers on?" I asked.

Everybody nodded.

I nodded too, and started walking up to the house.

"Ben stay wimme. KD & 3 get the back. Babyjoe & Bway search around and make sure ain't no niggas lurking."

They all nodded, and we split up.

I walked up on the porch, and looked in the window slightly ducking so they wouldn't see me.

They wouldn't of seen me anyway. They had bitches entertaining them.

I looked a Ben and held up 3 fingers, indicating there were 3 opps in dere.

He nodded, and pulled a Bobby pin out, and picked the lock.

As soon as we got the door open.

I shot 2 niggas in the head, and ben shot the last one.

The girls looked shocked.

"Y'all bitches wanna die?" I asked, making them shake there head. "Then get the fuck." I held open the door for them.

"And if I see 12 pull up, ima assume y'all called the cops and ima kill y'all slow & painfully. Ya' heard me?" Ben told them.

They nodded, quickly leaving the house.

I looked at Ben then nodded, proceeding up the stairs.

I made sure my clip was reloaded before I entered a room, where I seen people fucking.

"You got this 10?" I asked, nodding towards the couple who were now aware of what was going on.

He nodded, and shot both of them.

"Damn." I heard from behind us.

I looked seeing the rest of the gang.

KD started laughing. "Atleast he could say the last thing he did before he died was get some pussy."

"He can't even say that. Cause he dead now." Baby joe laughed wit em.

KD laughed harder, but it was cut off by him falling to the ground with blood leaking outta him.

I quickly looked up, and started shooting.

We let off atleast 10 rounds before we stopped.

I quickly crouched down to KD, and put pressure on his womb.

"Y'all go kill the rest of them niggas. 3 come help me get him to the car." I said, in a rushed tone.

3 grabbed his arms, while i grabbed his feet and helped carry him to the car.

Once we got in, He pulled off.

"Call them and tell em Montana gon' pick them up, and to tell everybody KD inna hospital." I told him, putting pressure against the womb. "Fuck." I mumbled.

He should've fucking listened. He should've stayed in the fucking car and been the get-away driver like I said.

But no. He wanted to, I quote "split a nigga wig," nigga needa stop listening to my songs.

When we pulled up to the hospital, Ben went to get some nurses to put him on the stretcher.

Once they did, I sat in the waiting room and sighed.

A lil over 20 minutes, in walked the whole family.

"What happened?" Sherhonda asked.

"Is KD okay?" Kind questioned, while sitting in the seat between me and 3.

"We don't know. All we know is we were going to kill some niggas who knew what boomer & his sister was doing to my daughter, and he got shot. We rushed him straight hea', and ain't heard a word since." I explained.

Teelee face scrunched up. "What daughter you got?"

I groaned and looked at sherhonda, making her look at Teelee.

"That aint important right now." She told her, sternly then looked at all of us. "I know we'on pray a lot, but that's what we need to be doing. Praying. Praying that he makes it, and that he's in stable condition. Come on now, everybody hold hands." Sherhonda said.

She grabbed my hand, and I grabbed kinds.

Everybody else held hands with the person next to them, and hung our heads low.

"God, I know we'on pray unless we need sumin' and we're sorry for that. But this is important. We're asking you not to take KD from us. No matter how hard headed he was, he's basically the life of this group. We're asking that he'll be brought back to us in stable condition & be back to him cracking jokes, and talking stuff." She said a few more words before we said amen.

All we could do was wait, after that.

Everyone got comfortable.

~

It's been about 1 hour, and we still haven't gotten any information on what's going on.

Teelee, lay, Kind, bway, Kendell, babyjoe, 3, and Montana was sleep.

The rest were up and waiting.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me look back and see Jania.

Her head motioned in kind direction, making me get the memo.

I stood up and walked to the front desk.

"Hello, How May I help you?" He asked.

"Wassup. I was wonderin' if y'all could do a DNA test right quick." I spoke to the man at the front desk.

"Uhhh, sure." He stood, and walked somewhere,

5 minutes past and he came back with a baggy and q-tip.

He followed me to kind and Jania, before he swabbed our mouths.

He managed to not wake up Kind.

"Your results will be in, in 2-3 buisness days."

" 'Preciate it."

~

Y'all finna finally get watch y'all been waiting fa.