5. overthinking

-irl-

-irl-

"Karl has to be imposter, he is following me." Once again, Eris was playing with Dream and his friends. She was glad she had met Karl earlier in the week that way she would have someone else who could vouch for her. "Karl, please."

She watched Karl get close to her character, making her wince knowing that he would kill her. He walked away from her character, coming back from what she assumed was a task. Eris moved her character side to side which Karl copied.

An emergency meeting was called by Dream, making Eris confused because the game had just started. Unless he was in security watching cameras. She unmuted waiting for Dream to make his statement.

"Eris, was Karl with you?" Eris made a certain face, confused by the question. "Because I saw him for a spilt second in Security and then he was gone."

"We've been around the map together for the whole game. There was a split second when he went to do a different task but he came right back." Eris leaned her cheek on her hand as she heard everyone begin to talk again about if Karl was guilty or not.

"Well, if Eris dies in the next five seconds of the game, we know it's Karl." Everyone skipped, and it was back to Karl and Eris following each other around the map. She did her tasks while Karl followed her around. Now, she was convinced he was the imposter but she was confused as to why he hadn't killed her.

The screen of her murder popped up, making her scream. Eris stood up, grabbing her head. She saw chat start spamming things as she held a shocked look on her face. Soon, the body was reported by Tommy while everyone unmuted. She heard them quickly Vite Karl off, earning them their win.

"Karl, why?" Eris said, her voice soft. Tommy and Tubbo laughed, fueling their kid-like personalities. "I followed you. I danced with you and then you killed me."

"I had to Eris, I'm sorry." Eris shook her head, pushing forward her facade that she was trying to pull off. "I will send food to your house."

"Wait, can you do that?" Her voice changed, making everyone laugh at her quick response to food. "Astrid, what you want to eat? I've secured the bag!"

"Send me your address and I will do it," Karl said, waiting for a DM from the girl. Eris sent it to him without a second question, giving him the two girls' orders as well.

"I will send you back food at some point too." Eris smiled at particularly no one but it didn't go unnoticed by her chat. She knew there would be some sort of compilations that Astrid and Josephine would torture her with. "But I do have to go, I promised Astrid I would help her move around her room."

The boys said their goodbyes as she left the game and shut everything off. She looked towards chat and her cam, reading some of the chat that she could pick up a bit. Eris smiled at some of the comments others could be ignored but they did dwell in her mind a bit.

"Thank you so much for watching today's stream! It was nice to stream again, hopefully I can do more of it. See y'all later." She shut everything up. Eris sighed, resting her forehead on the desk. A hand was on her head as she smiled, knowing that Astrid had come in at some point.

"Tough stream?" Astrid laid on Eris' bed, opening her arms for the girl. Eris walked over to her bed, plopping down on her side. She curled into her friend as she rubbed her back. "Mean comments?"

"No, just small comments that I am over thinking," Eris sighed, feeling a lot better as Astrid held her. She smiled a bit, feeling comfortable just lying here. "A lot of it has to be with the friendships I have. Zak, Geo, and now Karl. Is it that bad to have friends?"

"People look too deeply into things and that has nothing to do with you." The doorbell rang indicating the food Karl had ordered for them arrived. Eris stood up, looking down to smile at Astrid. She returned the smile, sitting up as well. "Now let's eat the food you secured from a well-played game of Among Us."

-imessages-

powder(puff) girls

bubbles🍼
YOU GUYS GOT FREE FOOD
AND YOU DIDNT THINK
'HEY JOJO IS HUNGRY TOO?'

buttercup🔪
this is some bomb ass burgers
like mmmm and the fríes
🥵🥵🥵

bubbles 🍼
i hope you stay single
forever and end up with
200 dogs and cats

buttercup🔪
whatever you say,
i still have my food

blossom 🌺
i sent food to ur house
stop being mean to the baby, astrid
and jojo stop saying that astrid is
going to be single for life

buttercup🔪
you're lucky, jojo

bubbles🍼
yOuRe lUCkY—
stfu ✨
i luv u eris 🦋✨

[a/n]i rlly luv the puff girlscuties, all of them 🥺

[a/n]
i rlly luv the puff girls
cuties, all of them 🥺

anyways,
small karl & eris
interaction!

have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j