15

"Daydreaming again?" Taehyung sighed while waving his hands to Jimin who was looking at the window.

It has been weeks after that incident. Jimin could now walk and right now they're in their dorm room chilling since they did not have any class today. After that incident though Jimin found it weird that Taemin wasn't messing with him- and he's really glad. He thought maybe no one gossiped about what happened in the field, or no one knew who he was when he was with Jungkook that time.

Hoseok became more busy nowadays since he often gets invited by Yoongi to hang out with them sometimes along with Taehyung. It's not like Jimin's not invited but he chooses not to come voluntarily since he's not really the type of going out every time or what you call party people.

-And actually today both Taehyung and Hoseok were surprisingly free so they made time to hang out with Jimin after a while, even though Jimin liked to be alone since he was aware that he's been daydreaming a lot.

Sadly though since that day nothing really happened between Jungkook and Jimin. Whenever they see each other or goes in the same way they would normally exchange greets and smiles but nothing more. Well at least they do kind of interact.

Jimin had grown more closer to the older, Kim Seokjin, since whenever the older tries some new dishes he would gladly call Jimin to come over in his place and let him try what he cooked, or sometimes he'd call Jimin to come over to Just hang out. Jimin didn't mind though, he got kind of attached with the older and made a little bond with him. But what he finds suspicious is that Namjoon is always around whenever he comes and often joins them. But he chose not to mind. you know what they say, the more the merrier.

The three of them were slightly comfortable with the four so there isn't really any awkwardness anymore.

"Hey, Jimin?" Hoseok tapped his shoulder softly but Jimin didn't budge.

"Look! Look! He's drooling close his mouth!" Taehyung said in a panicked tone while Hoseok playfully closed Jimin's mouth as they both laughed. Finally Jimin had come back to life.

"W-why you laughing?" He asks confusedly, while wiping the small speck of saliva in the corner of his lips. He was so confused since both of those idiots didn't stop laughing yet.

"Y-yah! Park Jimin, were you craving something?" Taehyung said between breaths while holding his stomach.

"W-what?" Jimin with a puzzled face asked.

"You were daydreaming and almost drooled!" Hoseok laughed while wiping his tears that was forming in the corners of his eyes.

Jimin froze in his spot not knowing what to react, he began blushing as soon as he heard what the older said. He suddenly remembered what he was daydreaming suddenly, it was that time when he first saw Jungkook on the bleachers.. Hair wet from sweat, half naked, those abs and biceps- he was thinking of food indeed.

"Yah! He's blushing! Awee Jiminie what are you thinking huh?" Taehyung teased making Jimin look away from them blushing more badly.

"F-food!" He yelled "f-food I-I was thinking about food!" He said with a defensive tone and that only made both of his friends laugh even more because of their dear friend Jimin faking a statement. He is not really good at lying.

"Eh? What kind?" Hoseok asked smirking.

"J-just food.." he mumbled while covering his self under the blankets getting more and more flustered.

"Hm.. Is this food. . Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung said teasing Jimin who flinched under the blanket and freeze in his spot as soon as the name was mentioned.