Unloyalty

(A/N play the song is you want. It helps set the scene better)
Diego's POV
The bullet went right through her. Blood was quickly coming out ruining her beautiful , silky red dress. I didn't even have time to react before she fell unconsciously.

I fell to floor to try putting pressure on the wound. She was losing blood quickly.

" dont you dare close your eyes , mi princesa"i shout taking her in my arms.

Tears quickly fell from my eyes. I cant let one of the most important people in my life die right in front of me.  I remember me and Mattia have ear buds so we can communicate.

" Mattia , I need you get all of them the f**k out of here. Anastasia needs help" I say through my tears.

" What happened and what do you mean my sister needs help"

I had no response. I couldn't get the words out

" Diego ... what happened please is she ok ?" i was sure he started to catch on

" she got shot." I try to catch my breath and wipe my tears. I need to get her safely to her Leonardo. He can give her more help than i can. " get them out now Mattia, I need to find Leonardo so he can keep her safe!" I shout through the ear bud with my right hand as i still applying pressure on her wound with my left.

" On it" Mattia's voice cracks as he tries getting his words across to me.

~5 min later ~
"Get her out of here" i finally hear Mattia respond back.

I pick her body up to carry her out of this mess .

Leonardo's POV

I was still dancing a woman who you can tell she was interested but i didn't pay much attention. My mind was somewhere else. I haven't seen Anastasia in while since she went to the roof as spanish guy ,which i was soon to find out his name is Diego, followed her like a lost puppy to the roof.

" Move out the away" A unfamiliar voice shouts through the crowd.

Then i saw who it was. It felt like I ran out of air. My heart sinked to the bottom of the floor. Her small , delicate body was full of blood.

" What the f**k happened?" i shout at the boy who you can tell has been crying for the last minutes.

" They came put of nowhere and ... she got shot." my boiling blood was rushing through my viens. I wanted to kill who ever did this. No one touches whats mine.

" Take her away from here. I have to go before they think i am on your side. I was lucky as the shooter didn't see me somehow as if he or she did i would have been dead by now along with Mattia" Diego explains to me. I couldn't be selfish enough to jeopardise Anastasia's plan because as I knew if i kept this boy here, she will kill me as soon as she wakes up.

" Si ,go Diego !" I say as he nods his head and runs.

Luckily she was still breathing. I kept checking her pulse before i started giving out commands to my team.

" Search this whole ball room if you see someone suspicious kill them i don't care" i angrily shout in the radio. Making my way to the exit.

" Lets get out of here , mi amore" I get in the car placing her body in the back sit as i tell to my car speaker to call Rosa , my team's doctor.

I catch her quickly up on the details and what happened.

" I'll be there in 5" Rosa informs me.

-|-

Rosa quickly told me where to put Anastasia and leave the room. She was the best doctor anyone could ask for but right now even after all the close to deaths
bullets she got me out of. I was doubting her skills.

I started pacing down the room. I broke two vases until now . My phone beep startling me before that one too ended up being thrown against the wall.

I was quickly to realise it could have been a informative call from my team to catch me up on the details. Actions have consequences. I pick up the cracked phone to answer the phone.

" Si, Marco ?"

" We found something" Marco passes before finshing his sentence " It's a gun"

" You have to be kidding me Marco,how does-"

" It's Russian gun" He sighs.

No. He must have read wrong theres no way. Anastasia's team was all loyal. She was always respectful to them and always helped them with their needs when they need helps.

She would always go on saying how proud she is of everyone in her team. They all are family to her since she was a little tiny baby.

I hear Rosa's foot steps echoing through the hall meaning she finished taking out the bullet.

" How is she?" I shout in need to know if she's ok. My mind was all going black as Rosa wasn't responding quickly enough. I punch the wall creating a hole. "ANSWER ME ROSA" i shout louder

" Chill Leonardo have some respect but she is sadly in critical condition for now but she needs rest a lot. However she will be fine in couple days" she gives me a bright smile telling me my beautiful Anastasia will make it out a live.

 However she will be fine in couple days" she gives me a bright smile telling me my beautiful Anastasia will make it out a live