Chapter 47 - 49

This is the last chapter of They Underestimated Him. I hope you all enjoy this last chapter !!

Chapter 47 : CRIMINALS EXECUTION
Chapter 48 : THE END
Chapter 49 : WHAT WAS LEFT BEHIND

RECAP
Looking at Dib expression Red chuckled, " Don't pity Zim to much he is already regarded as a galactic criminal. " ' right after tomorrow I can question where Dad is and don't have to deal with that alien freak anymore ' Dib thought while reassuring himself.

47 - 49

- 3RD PERSON POV -
Everyone is gathering in  the rows, as they witness how the Irken elites dragging Zim to the center. Instead of scowling, Zim look not bothered at all at the hatred gaze he got from the others. And of the gaze belongs to Dib. " Do you have anything to say Zim? " The Tallest Purple sneered when he saw Zim behavior. " Zim is rather honored that everyone is gathering here just to see me, " the short alien said calmly.

Tallest Red can only sigh as he mumbled, " stupid. " at Zim. To not aware that this could be his last day existing. Tallest Red then walk to the front and began his speech.

" As we all know, Zim have done many unforgivable mistakes in the past, killed our two previous tallest, destroying our empire facilities, cause many of our people died for a silly excuse of a mistake and not to mention he rebelled against our great empire for his own selfish intentions. His suitable punishment would be execution. To let our empire free from troublemakers like Zim and set an example of what is going to happen if you rebel against the Irken way. " The tallest Red said. And the cable got lowered. Dib eyes suddenly widened abs shouted at the tallest Red making the others gasped and the Tallest Red stop on his action.

" Can't you just lock Zim for the rest of his life rather than killing him? " Zim said worriedly. He doesn't know why but hearing that Zim going to be executed make his heart in pain and his stomach to feel weird. " Sorry to tell you this kid. But it's the Irken way. " The Tallest purple said before the other Irkens connecting the cable to Zim PAK.

Instead of begging for mercy, Zim laughed instead. Laughing like a crazy maniac making others fear of this crazy sociopath of an alien. That didn't fear death. " This is not over!! Zim will be back!! " Zim shouted . " He has gone crazy. " Purple sighed.

But Dib suddenly realized something and grab Zim neck, " Where is my Dad?! ". But Zim only laughed and feel some electric shock running through his body. Dib then shake his body violently, " TELL ME WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY DAD!! " Dib shouted desperately while Gaz try to calm Dib down.

" calm down Dib- " " CALM DOWN?! He know where is Dad is!! If Zim just die like that, we would never know where Dad is!! " Dib said panicking.

Zim then coughed violently as a weird liquid came out of his mouth as if it's blood. Zim laughed weakly before staring at the desperate human in front of him . As his body is in a painful state from the electrical shock. His ears rang in a high pitch volume, as his minds is getting dizzy. His throat is sore from all the laughing and shouting, his vision is getting darker as he stare at Dib eyes.

Zim trying his hardest to lift one of his arm weakly and point at the sky " Dib's D-Dad... is.. at- " . Before Zim manage to say his sentence his arm dropped with his body to the ground. And there's no sign of life anymore that could be seen in Zim.

Dib eyes geared up as he kneel down to the floor abs shake the dead body . " where? Tell me Zim!! You can't just die before telling me where my Dad is!! " . Gaz worriedly look at Dib. " Dib stop it, he is dead. He can't tell you anything. "