Chapter 17

(A/N this is what the twins look like they both resemble this Pic)

Ding, Ding, Ding.

I heard the clock strike midnight and jumped out of bed.

I slowly open my door and close it carefully.

I turned around to find Dean looking at me with puffy eyes.

I almost screamed but I managed to keep it in.
'At this rate, I will Definitely die of a heart attack'

"Dean!? W-what are you doing here?"

He looked at me with watering eyes and jumped at me crying.

"B-big sis I'm sorry!" he cried.

"Don't leave me!" my eyes go wide, and I pat his head.

"I won't leave you, Dean," I take his hand and lead him outside silently.

I led him to an open spot in the garden and felt my power flowing through me.

The white flowers started to bloom and glow, the grass was lightly lit by the moon and a bit of light magic, while it swayed in the gentle breeze.

The water sparkled around us forming a small rainbow.

I hummed a melodious tune, while Dean looked around in wonder, I made it seem like a dream.

He went to a nearby flower, and it popped open spraying its pollen straight to his face.

Before he collapsed Roxas caught him.

"Roxas please be careful, and tuck him in properly," I asked gently.

"I know," he also responded quietly, and gently.

And with that, I continued to make my way to the dungeon.

"It should be down here," I light a small fire on the palm of my hand, and make my way to his cell at the very end of the dungeon.

"Hello?" I reached the end of the long hall and touched the bars then shone the light closer.

I saw him beat up covered in blood, and bruises.

"*gasp* Wh-!?" I quickly ran to where the keys were hanging and opened his cell.

I ran to him, knelt in front of him, and touched his cheek very gently but he still flinched in pain.

He opened his eyes and looked very surprised then smiled.

"What brings you here, princess? You shouldn't be down this dirty place,"

His smile made me want to cry so badly.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Mason, I don't have a last name,"

Well, it was quite obvious that he was a commoner. Most commoners don't have a last name.

"You're not a trained assassin are you?"
He shook his head.

"I wasn't trained very long anyway, I'm a farmer, princess" I tilted my head, then horns started to appear on the side of his head then curled, and a long tail with fluff at the end.