8. You stalking me?

Aiden's P.O.V

I watched her walk away. She disappeared soon enough from my view.

 When I said friends, I felt a weird clench in my heart. I had never felt that before and I still don't understand why I felt that. Maybe it was the cold around. Maybe...

***********************************************************************

A week had passed by with us being friends. It was not bad. 

We had our History and English periods together, so I never bunked those. I loved any chance I got to annoy her. Anyways, I had to build her trust so that she is not alone. I had promised Laura.

Also, the mystery still lingered around her. She had opened a bit around me and Noah, but she still remained closed off and preferred to be alone most of the times. 

Most of all, that notebook of hers. She always seemed to scribble something in there. I was literally dying to take a peak in there, but couldn't do it because of two reasons. 

One being that she never, and I repeat, NEVER left that book alone. She carried it everywhere and didn't even part with it for like a second. She always hid whatever was written inside. 

Secondly, I didn't know why, but I just couldn't bring myself to sneak a peek in her book. I felt weird and realized I couldn't bring myself to betray her, not again.

"AIDEN BLAKE!" I suddenly heard someone scream my name. I jolted up quickly as I looked ahead. I saw a fuming professor glare in my direction.

"Yes?" I asked innocently. 

"Did you hear me just now?!" He screamed as the class snickered. I nodded, looking confused. 

"He has been fucking screaming your name for the past ten minutes!" Noah whispered. 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" I hissed. 

"I have been nudging you for fuck knows how long!" He hissed back. I glared at him, "I fucking hate you Noah!".

 I suddenly heard the professor clear his throat. Oh shit, I had totally forgotten he was in the class too as I had gone on a full on curse mode. 

I looked up to him as he just glared at me for a minute. Finally after the silent treatment he spoke, "First you don't pay attention in my class then you swear! I have some limits young man and you have crossed all of them! Get out of my class!"

I huffed in annoyance as I grabbed my bag and walked out, but not before shooting daggers from my eyes towards a cheeky grinning Noah. 

I walked out as I looked around. The corridors were nearly deserted and it was the second last class of the day. The last class was bio I guess, I don't know. 

I decided to bunk the rest of the day as I walked towards the car. I smiled evilly as I brought out the keys. Looks like Noah would need to walk back home. Anyways he had gotten way too fat with all that rest and food! Cheeky bastard!

Suddenly I heard a muffled voice from not far away. I quietly crept towards the noise as I heard a girl's voice from the other side of the car. It was familiar. The voice spoke, "You still couldn't do it?! How much longer huh? This wasn't supposed to take this long! Now hurry up before I lose my patience!"

The voice was Olivia's. What the heck was she talking about?

Suddenly the voice stopped. Or maybe it muffled down. I crept in a little too closer. Suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulder as they pulled me back with force and slammed on the car.