The Practical Exam

Play: Yuki Hayashi - My Hero Academia: Dogimagi

(Source: Arestame Sound)

In the monitoring room, the spectators of the examination which were the Yuuei staff carefully examined and studied each and every candidate, some garnering capability to catch their eyes whilst others failed to do so.

???: "Clearly the candidates have no idea how many machines there are nor their location," A soft spoken voice addressed within the room, as the main monitor displayed one of the applicants exploding robot after robot whilst chuckling maliciously, "They have limited time, must cover a vast area and hunt down every last target.

???: "Some use information to plan out strategies," The voice said once more as the monitor showed a candidate with bat-shaped arms, standing atop of a building and surveying the area, "Whilst other use speed to get ahead of their peers."

???: "Of course, remaining calm under pressure is indeed a vital factor for a hero to have," He stated before the screen switched to split-screen between Bakugo and Y/N breathing heavily, with scattered parts of their defeated oppressors aside them, "As can pure power and combat ability."

Nezu: "The most successful candidates use a combination of almost all of these traits, they're the ones who rack up the higher scores," The voice revealed itself to be a talking rodent with a deep scar running across his left eye. His name was Nezu, and was surprisingly, the principle of U.A High.

???: "Hmm~ I'd say this years group looks promising, some more than others," A rather ravishing feminine voice called out, lingering her attention to the screen where a certain web-slinger could possibly be suffocating.

???: "Well, there's still plenty of time until this is over, the real test is yet to come," Another voice spoke up, this time it was a male, whose finger pulled a switch, which had the heading, 'Yaruki Switch'.

-X-

Y/N: "ARRGHHH!!!" He roared as he emerged from a pile of broken one-pointers, all of which scrambled to pieces by the teen's hands, "And that makes fifty. Alright...I think I'm done."

Abruptly, the training grounds began to shake violently, shaking the candidates off their balance as a few fell over. The remaining candidates that were all still on their feet all looked to one another, their voices carrying uncertainty and slight fear. 

Candidate #1: "What the hell was that?!"

Candidate #2: "Possibly a tremor?"

Candidate #3: "On U.A grounds? Doubt it."

As conversations sparked amidst the cluster of participants who gathered together, Y/N decided to solve the debacle on his lonesome and ran forward, springing onto a building with his adhesive skin before scaling the tall building.

Candidate #1: "He can do that?!"

Candidate #2: "I wonder what kind of quirk he has?"

Y/N: "The spider kind," He muttered to himself before he flipped onto the rooftop. As he did, he wandered towards the other side and began investigating the streets nearby, looking for any signs of disturbances that could've cause that massive rumble.

*BBBBBRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM*

Play: Yuki Hayashi - My Hero Academia: U.A Reporting For Duty!