Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》

Finn

Next morning when I woke up I felt her soundly asleep around me like a child. I lowered my head to see her face.
She must be the only female in the whole world who look so beautiful even in the morning without even washing face .
It is the perfect way to start a day.
I stared at her gorgeous face and admired my fate , that I have got her in my life .
She looked so comfortable with me.
Then she snuggled closer to me wrapping her hands around me tightly.

I got butterflies in my stomach. Feeling her this much close to me is like heaven.
Then I remembered last night when she kissed me .

Oh God!!!! I felt so nice.  I can't tell my feelings in words. I think she also have feelings for me. Now she had started to like me. And I will make it sure that we will never be parted from this day on .
I will not let her know the truth and never let her go.

I involuntarily kissed her forehead , she slowly opened her eyes , I felt a little embarrassed.
She said in a lazy voice ," Good morning Finn."

I said ," Good morning Rossie ."
She reached me up and kissed my cheek.
It would be wrong to say that I blushed because man don't blush.
But I did something bery close to blushing , because this was so sweet gesture of her giving me a good morning kiss.

She stood up lazily and headed to her room.
I thought...
Now when she herself want a good life with meThen why don't we start sharing a room?? We could live in a same room now. It feels heavenly to see her face after waking up in the morning. To held her close to myself.
But what if she still want privacy . But she herself comes to my room to sleep so I think there must not be any problem in sharing the room. But I will not ask her . I will wait till she herself ask me about this. I don't want to ruin our relation by asking this. The relation which has just started to blossom.

After that we had breakfast together and I left for the office with a goodbye kiss which she gave me on cheek.
I kept smiling the whole day in the office.
The staff was also looking at me as if I had grown horns on my head, but I don't care about anyone except my Rossie.

I left the office early at 4 PM because I couldn't wait to see the beautiful face  of my beautiful wife .
When I reached home I directly headed towards her room. The door of her room was open.

I peeped inside and what I saw there, broke my heart into million pieces.
She was lying on the bed her eyes were closed and her hands were around Jack's neck and Jack was leaning onto her .
My jaw clenched by seeing this . Anger run down my spine , I dilated my finger in order to control my anger .

He went closer to her and I felt like someone stabbing hundreds of swords in my chest at same time .
He went more close to her and touched his lips to her.

The million pieces of my heart , broke into another  million pieces again.
And what happened next shattered me completely, she kissed him back. 

A tear rolled down my eyes. My lips went dry . My legs felt weak and I stumbled backward.
I was just standing there like an audience watching the lady whom I love,kissing someone else .

Then she opened her eyes and pushed him away from her and then her eyes landed on me ,who was standing there holding the pieces of my shattered heart .
Her eyes locked with mine .
I saw tears rolling down her eyes.
She said in a low voice, " Finn, it is not what you think. ."

I couldn't see her face anymore.

I turned around and stormed away .
She came behind me calling my name but I didn't stopped. I felt like an injured animal who got injured by his own paws .

I went near the pool and called the security, " How the hell that bastard entered in my house ? Who let him in?"

One guard answer nervously ," Sir , actually he said that you have told him to come to the house to take care of Mrs. Scott as you will come late."

I yelled in anger," Couldn't you call me and confirm it ?? If anyone will come and say that I have sent him then you will let anyone enter my house when my wife is alone at home. " I was burning with anger .

He stuttered," S-sorry sir. "

I replied aggressively, " I don't like sorries. Now throw that bastard out of my house and you are fired . Tomorrow you cab come to my office and take your this month's salary and get lost."

He replied in apologetically ," Sorry sir this mistake will never be repeated again. Please sir forgive me."

"Leave." I yelled in anger .

They left.

I harshly punched the glass of the window in front of me and it got shattered in nanoseconds.
My heart also felt the same right now and the broken pieces of my heart are continuously stabbing in my chest.
My knuckles started paining but it could not be compared to the pain which my heart is feeling.

My all dreams got shattered in a second. All my fantasy about having  perfect life with my Rossie, seemed to disappear in a mist.
It all seems like a mirage which was just my illusion.
Another tear rolled down my eyes.

************************************
Was she seriously betraying him all the time??

Tell me guys what do you think...

Comment if you want to know what happend next ...

Keep supporting guys...

Don't forget to vote...

Stay safe...

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊