Chapter 10 - Jikook Vlive

"Are you two ready?" Namjoon asked as we all took a seat in front of the iPad we used for Vlives.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and they both nodded and took a seat at the front next to Taehyung.

"Right I will start the live then," Namjoon said and began the live and sat in the back next to Jin.

(A/N: Like this but Tae and Joon swap places. Jin and Kook's eyes.)

When they saw that the live had finally began and people were being to come on, the froze like they always did at the beginning of a live to try and lighten the mood for what they knew was going to happen.

"Relax," Seokjin whispered when he noticed how tense Jimin and Jungkook were.

"Hello everybody!" Namjoon shouted after a few seconds because he noticed at how Jimin and Jungkook were just staring into each other's eyes through the camera. "We originally weren't planning on having a group live as nothing so... major was happening but as you all - or most of you would have heard, there has been something quite... unexpected that happened and we wanted to clear it up."

The other members nodded as Namjoon spoke apart from Jungkook and Jimin who were just looking down at the floor and not at the camera.

Teahyung looked at the other iPad on his lap showing the live stream and checked the comments.

'Is this about Jikook?'

'Jikook or are they going to ignore that picture?'

'Namjin.'

'I hope Jimin and Jungkook will be kicked out.'

'Jikook look sad.'

'Saranghae'

'Please speak english.'

'Jikook?'

'Saranghae Hobi.'

"So, I will let Jungkook and Jimin speak about it." Namjoon continued. "But for those who do not know, yesterday, a picture was posted on Twitter of Jimin and Jungkook supposedly kissing two years ago. And we are doing a live just to confirm if the rumour is true or not. We will leave Jimin and Jungkook to say... what they have to say and explain what happened."

Seokjin hugged Jimin and Jungkook from behind whilst the others pattered their shoulders and left the two in the shot of the camera to encourage them to explain what happened.

"Well, I... I don't know where to begin," Jungkook said still not looking at the camera. "But I guess the first thing is to confirm or dismiss the rumour and as most of you can probably tell by now..."

Jungkook paused and looked at Jimin who nodded to encourage him on. "That yes, Jimin and I have been dating for two years now. It happened after an argument we had and I hope that you will accept that. We don't want to say anything personal but we love each other." Jungkook turned to look at Jimin in the eyes. "Very much."