Breath of The Serpent/Hebi no Kokyu

Attacks

First Form: Winding Serpent Slash (壱いちノ型かた委い蛇だ斬ぎり, Ichi no kata: Idagiri) - Obanai rotates and releases a circular slash in front of him.

Second Form: Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head (弐にノ型かた狭きょう頭ずの毒どく牙が, Ni no kata: Kyōzu no Dokuga)- Obanai goes behind his opponent at blinding speed and lops off their head.

Third Form: Coil Choke (参さんノ型かた塒とぐろ締じめ, San no kata: Toguro Jime)- Obanai curves his sword like a slithering snake and quickly decapitates his opponent.

Fourth Form: Twin-Headed Reptile (肆しノ型かた頸けい蛇じゃ双そう生せい, Shi no kata: Keija Sōsei)- Obanai leaps forward and performs a horizontal slash that slices through the target.

Fifth Form: Slithering Serpent (伍ごノ型かた蜿えん蜿えん長ちょう蛇だ, Go no kata: En'en Chōda)- Obanai using his bending sword, curves it right to left at incredible speeds. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once.

Fanmade/New

Sixth Form: Serpent's Hiss (ろくノかた蛇のヒ Roku no Kata: Hebi ni Hisu)The Swordsman dashes to the target and curves their sword to slash in different directions while the swordsman runs around the target/dodges attacks.

Reminder: All these information (except the ones I made) and the ones from Breath of The Flame and Breath of The Insect are from the Kny Wikia in Fandom (app)