shower

Thomas POV

I woke up to a beautiful sight Y/N still in my bed the covers tucked around her tightly. I got up not wanting to wake her and take a shower. I went to the bathroom and I let my clothes slide off my body and onto the floor. I stepped into the shower and... well shower. "Tommy, what are you doing up this early?" I heard her sweet voice ask walking into the bathroom wearing my shirt, and yawning while she rubbed her eyes....she is so cute standing there in my shirt and her black lacy panties."Well showering" I laughed softly "I got that," She said frustrated "Tom come back to bed, I need you to be my bed, pillow' and blanket's." She whines fiddling with the hem of her shirt."Then come in with me."I suggest opening the glass door for her "But I'm too tired to stand."She whines making a cute pouty face "I'll hold you up."I tell her gesturing for her to get in with me. She weakly takes off her clothes bending over on purpose taking off her little panties. I picked her up and held her underneath the hot water with me my back against the ice-cold wall keeping us both up."This is nice."She whispers making me chuckled a little as I felt her hot breath on my neck "Tommy?" "Yes, Baby?" I answer. She bites her lip looking me up and down. "Here? Now?"I ask her a bit confused and she nodded.

Y/N POV

I nodded "Even after last night?"He asks a bit unsure. I nodded again making him smirk and suddenly he turns us around and push me up against the wall. Making me gasp a little as the wall is ice-cold. "You sure you have enough energy for this?"He asks kissing down my neck moving his hands to gently grope my arse. "Yeah, I think so" I giggle kissing him gently on the lips moving my hands down his stomach "Ah ah ahh Love," He said pushing my hands away lining himself up with my entrance pushing in gently trying not to hurt me. He groaned a little trying not to moan. "Already this tight?" He asks "How? We had sex for two hours, straight...That was about six hours ago."He said a bit surprised at me.."Well..."I say trying to act innocent."You dirty little girl." He says slapping my arse hard. He starts to thrust into me making me moan loud. I bit my lip as hard as possible to keep quiet "Uh!! What did I do to deserve you?" He groans holding me tighter as he thrusts into me faster. "Well you bumped into me" I laughed and he just got faster. I am struggling to keep in my moan and whines inside....but I couldn't help it"Thomas! Uhh!! Tommy!!" I screamed making him smirk."That's so hot, Love. Are you close?"He asks playing with my clit pressing on it hard adding more pleasure. I nodded biting his shoulder trying to stay quiet."You can moan for me Love, don't try to keep it in. You know you want to."He said looking into my eyes."Thomas...please."I moan loudly"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."He smirks adding more pressure on my clit getting faster. After a few more rough thrusts he got sloppier and I screamed liquids dripping from my overstimulated pussy. He continued letting me ride out my high getting him there two. He pulled out letting his seed spray over my stomach. He kissed my forehead whispering." that was great" He got out getting dressed helping me out of the shower taking me downstairs for breakfast.