√33 ~ (A) Qubool Hai

"You want to spend your life happily? Stop caring about what people think and say."

*****

April 15 2019, Monday

At one side her final term had been started and on other side all were busy in preparations of wedding. Araf with his family had left to Lahore. Faheel had come to Pakistan four days ago .

It's been three days that he hadn't talked to her. She was taking exams and he was being stressed due to not talking with her.

With every passing day he saw date in the wait of the day she would be free from exams. However days seemed like increasing instead of decreasing. Seeing him impatient his family scarcely controlled themselves not to laugh. Faheel understood their expressions although besides saying anything he found better to leave that place.

No one was free at that time for him. Hassan was busy in his finals as well. Zohaib was busy with his job. Twins were busy with Nazia to spend whole day in markets. Haris was having burden of work. And Rabia wasn't free even for herself.

It seemed like Faheel was the idle person in the whole world who didn't have any work. No work no company! That day they all were sitting in lounge when Faheel made them listen his voice.

"Dad can't Mehndi function be combined?" He said casually although Araf peeked at him as if he had done something horrible.

"Dear son have some patience. Don't need to fly so high. You want his brothers to create another mess which become a reason of vapidness."

"No It wasn't what I meant to say."

"Bhai you clearly want to give them an impression that it isn't your arrange marriage but love marriage." Sonia giggled at his condition.

"Then before listening to anyone else Zafar will investigate Beenish. Then she will be worried...and..."

"Okay fine now. I haven't said anything. Fine now." His manner was like to end the topic. All laughed at his expression that made him embarrassed.

"Aik to logo ki soch uf!"
(The so called thinking of people. Uf!) He thought.

¤---------¤----------¤

Poor students were unaware of the world busy in their work. Some peace that the ending of one paper brought, it got destroyed by another paper ahead.

The great work they had done in mid-term that demanded them double work in finals to achieve good result. However the most difficult time was for Beenish. At one side preparations and happiness and on other side life taking exams... Only she knew how she studied in such environment and manner.

Neither Faisal knew Komal nor she knew him. No one knew anyone. Because students were living in ending time. Although the topper girl's attention had been diverted this time.

¤--------¤----------¤

April 19 2019, Friday

Today was the day when they were about to get free. They came out of the class after taking last exam and it felt like an independence day. It felt like they had only one exam whose stress was stressing them out for many days.

"Thank God exams ended. We have completed our study. Now I will just sleep peacefully at home." Roha said.

"Then I should give suggestion to aunty to get her married." Arshi suggested.

"What you have problem with my sleep?"

"She is right afterall. You are being aged." Komal laughed at her own comment. "As if you are nineteen years old girl. Isn't?"