02

A girl with red hair slowly walked inside the big unknown building. Everyone in this building was busy. No one noticed that she was inside. Everyone was talking with each other and having fun with their friends.

At one point, she bumped onto a guy, causing the guy to fall his book out of his hand. " Oh my god! I'm so sorry " The red head girl helped the guy picking up the books.

The guy gave her a assuring smile. " It's ok. " Both of them got up and the girl handed the guy his books back." I'm so so sorry. " The girl apologized again. The guy chuckled.

" I'm Sam " The guy said. " Hi! I'm Tina. " Both of them shaked hands. " Are you knew in here ?" Sam asked Tina. Tina nodded. " Yeah. I transferred to this uni."

" Oh great! I'll show you around the uni. " Sam smiled. " What's your first class ? "

" Wait a minute" Tina opened her schedule routine to see and told her subject.

" We're in same class. Let's go it's about to start"

Tina came to the cafeteria and looked around. Students were hanging around the place. Everywhere. " Tina, let's seat there " Sam pointed at the bench.

" Oh! ok" Both of them went to the table in the corner. They settled down. Tina was looking at a guy. He was so handsome. She blushed when the guy noticed her stares and winked at her. One point , Sam chuckled and Tina looked at him.

" I see you noticed Leo." Sam wiggled his eyebrows. Tina laughed. " Let me introduce you to some people of this uni" Sam said. Then Sam pointed at a girl beside the guy named Leo. Tina noticed how Leo was whispering with that girl and talking. Leo and that girl laughing at something on the phone. " You see that girl with shoulder length hair ?" Tina nodded. " She's Y/N. She's our college's one of the most handsome guy's bestfriend." Sam said.

" Hmm " Tina noted that. She noticed Y/N and Leo were awfully closed with each other. " Are they together ?" Tina asked out of curiosity. Sam shaked his head no.

" Whole uni would die to know their relationship more than friendship. Both of them are just friends. " Sam said. " But they look like-" " Couple ?"

" Yeah " " None knows. But " Sam came closer to Tina to whispered. He looked around and said in low voice. " Some sources said that both of them are more than bestfriends but none have evidence "

You laughed as Leo showed you a meme. Both of you were laughing so hard that you were crying. " Y/N hahaha " Leo cried out.

You took a deep breath. " God!" Your laughter died down slowly. " I almost died laughing " You told your bestfriend. Leo just rolled his eyes at you. " Come on, Bro. That was nothing than that incident " Leo casually said.

You agreed on that. Leo wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to say something. " Geez " You tsked. That's a habit of Leo. Pulling you closer by your waist when he had something to tell you just in case other don't hear you two.

" I saw a new girl in the corner sitting " Leo told you. You looked around and found the girl. You smirked. " Nice catch, Bro~" You commented.

" Let me tell you one thing, babe. This new face will be in my bed next week for sure " Leo said with confidence. You shaked your head. Leo was nice and all but he's a player. You tried so many time to make him stop playing with girls but he didn't listen to you. So you gave up.

" Just do whatever you want, Leo. It's your life " You ruffled his hair.

" Come one, Babe. You know I won't make my move if you don't want me to. " Leo titled his head, giving you his best smile. The smile, the girls fall hard for it. He gave you pleading eyes. You sighed.

" Fine. You can sleep with her " You said. " BUT in her house not in our apartment. You always make me lose my sleep with your girls moans " You pouted.

" Alright. Thanks , babe"

26.09.20