*Something More than You*

Charlie's POV

    When I had said yes to being Jacob's girlfriend I never would have thought that it would blow this out of hand. I never would have thought that something like this would end up happening because of it.

    This has gone to far. This isn't what it should be like.

   ~A few days before~

    Like always I had walked down the school hallways with my head down, trying not to bring any attention to myself. Although I try to keep zero attention on me it doesn't work to well.

    News spread like wildfire and the whole school already knew about me saying yes to being Jacob's girlfriend. I got glares from the girls and I got judged by the men. Rumors started getting spread about me paying him to date me since I'm a freak and a loner.

    "I can't believe out of everyone in the school he chose her." Britney, the queen bee of our school said stepping in front of me. Her minions Veronica and Miley followed behind her.

   "Excuse me." I said quietly trying to walk around them.

   "You're excused." Miley said stepping in my way. I backed up and looked at the three of them.

   "What do you want?" I asked them.

    "How did you get Jacob to date you. How much did you pay him? Not like you could pay him much." Britney said eyeing me.

    "I didn't pay him anything. He liked me." I said looking at her dead in the eyes. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

    "As if. I mean look at you. You look like you just came out of dumpster. I would have thought he would have settled for something, well, more than you." She said checking over my outfit. I looked down at my light blue skinny jeans and Jacob's hoodie. I didn't think anything was wrong with it. I thought it looked cute.

    "Get out of her way Britney." Laura said stepping up next to me. Mike doing the same just on the other side. Britney scoffed and looked at me with an evil and dark expression.

   "This isn't over." She snapped before turning and walking down the hall, her minions following her.

    With a sigh I turned around and faced my best friends. I smiled sweetly at them.

   "God I hate that bitch." Laura said, clearly annoyed.

    "Isn't she your cousin? How can you hate her?" I laughed. Laura rolled her eyes as we started walking towards my locker.

    "She May be related to me by blood but that bitch isn't my family." She growled out. Mike and I laughed at that. No one hates Britney more than Laura and everyone knows it.

"Charlie we are going shopping after school whether you like it or not. We haven't been hanging out a lot recently so it's happening. Mike is coming, so can Ben." Laura said. I nodded agreeing. I've been spending all my time with Jacob and have rarely spent any time with them.

"Alright. I'll meet you by your car after school." I said shutting my locker. My friends nodded at me with a smile.

   "I have to get to class, I'll see you guys later." I said waving at my friends. They waved back and smiled at me before I turned around and started my journey down the hall to English.

Ben sat in our normal seats impatiently waiting for me to sit down. As soon as I sat down in the cold plastic chair he instantly began tell me about his date that he has last night.

"Oh my god and I thought this man was hot when I first saw him but he was ten times hotter in the sheets. Oh and his dic-" Ben started to say before I slammed my hand on his mouth and glared at him. He licked my hand making me pull it away from him face and scowl at him.

"Again you're just jealous you aren't getting any action in the sheets. I bet that boy of yours has a giant dick." He said with a smirk making me blush and lay my head against the table in attempt to hide my embarrassment.

"What did you do to her?" Jacob said walking in the class and over to our seats. Ben laughed.

"Oh I just told her I bet your d-"

"That's enough Ben." I snapped at him. He stopped talking and scowled at me. I just smiled at him. I looked up at Jacob to see him looking at us questionably.

"Well then." He said leaning down and kissing my forehead before walking back to his seat. The gestures has girls around me scoff but it had made me blush. Instantly the whispering started.  I groaned and put my head on my desk again.

    "Me, Laura, and Mike are all going shopping after school. Do you want to come with?" I asked even though I already know what the answer will be. His face lit up at the question.

   "Oh my fucking god yes. There's a new pair of shoes I've been eyeing online for weeks but it's an instore only purchase" Ben said gushing. I laughed at him before setting my head back onto the desk.

    "Alright class today you will be having a sub because I just got a call that my mother is ill. Welcome Mr. Black." My ears instantly perked at the name. No it can't be.

    I lifted my head to look at the new sub and my heart dropped and my eyes widened.

   This can't be happening.