Chapter Thirty-One: NSFW

Alert! This chapter is all about sex. Innocent eyes are advised to skip this chapter.

Dana snapped awake, she had been in heat since yesterday, causing her to be unable to fall into a deep slumber. At first, she wasn't sure what woke her up but then she sensed another presence in the room. Besides Reina. She sat up slowly and looked around. To her elation, she saw Alex sitting in Reina's desk chair. The moonlight illuminating her scarred but beautiful face. A small giggle escaped Dana's lips at the sight of Alex staring determinedly at the ceiling. The sound caused Alex to jump and look at her. Before remembering that Dana was naked, which in turn caused her eyes to return to the ceiling.

"Alex," Dana breathed heavily, "you're here."

"I came to apologize," Alex said still looking at the ceiling causing Dana to giggle some more. However, they both jumped when Reina clapped twice. Suddenly, the room was filled with warm light.

"Your room has clappers," Alex said trying to sound casual. "That's nice."

"Alex," Reina said softly. "what are you doing?"

"I came to apologize. I..." Alex started but Reina interrupted her with a soft growl.

"No. What are you doing over there?"

Alex looked confused, she glanced at the two of them before blushing and looking away again. "What do you mean?"

"We're here on this bed and you're over there on the chair."

Dana suddenly whimpered as the heat flared up again. She fell back against the pillows and panted. "Alex. Please... I need you." Her hand fell to her slick pussy and began rubbing it punctuating her every word.

Alex looked both uncertain and aroused, "are you guys sure?" Her breath hitched and her pupils expanded as she glanced between her nude mates.

"Yes," Reina and Dana both moaned together. Reina grinned at her third mate as she began kissing Dana and fondling her voluptuous breasts. That was all the invitation needed for Alex to remove her shoes and crawl onto the bed. Though once she reached Dana's feet, she frowned nervously. A doubt entered her mind. Her mates still didn't know about her male part. She didn't know how they would react.

"What's wrong?" Reina asked her softly. "If you're not ready..."

"No. No. I, uh, want to..." Alex blushed. "I've just never done anything like this before." Reina smiled lovingly. She's never seen Alex looking so shy and nervous before.

"It's ok," she murmured. "She's so wet anyway," Reina ran two fingers through Dana lower lips collecting her wetness. Dana moaned loudly at the touch. "I doubt anything will be uncomfortable for her." Reina placed the fingers she had just used in her mouth and moaned softly. "She tastes so good, Alex."

Alex nodded, she decided that she would just focus on her mates' pleasure. Not worrying about any reciprocation. After all, she didn't deserve it after what she put them through.

Gathering her confidence, she grabbed the hand that Dana had between her legs as well as her other one and pinned them above her head. Then leaning over Dana's prone body, kissed her mouth. Dana eagerly returned the kiss but let Alex's tongue dominate her own. She whimpered slightly when Alex pulled back but then moaned when Alex began kissing her neck. Dana groaned when Alex's lips found her faded mate mark from Reina. It looked like a faded tattoo of three wolves howling at the full moon. The two of them had previous completed the mate bond but it wasn't as strong as it should've been since they were missing their final mate.