Chapter 45

:3

After much writing, coffee and internal screaming. I took what you guys wanted to happen next out these options...

A : First kiss and Al's love confession to Cyrus.
B : smut and two dominants fighting for control.
C : possible BDSM with someone almost dying
D : ALL OF THE ABOVE AND DESTRUCTION!

"A" was the majority, but of course B,C and D are here for fun.
[Warning : Smut]

You people have no idea how long I've waited to use this meme!

"Fluffy..."

Cyrus slowly fluttered his eyes open to find the blonde boy looking at him, he was still half awake and dazed but the feeling of something built and warm on his body made Cyrus fully alert. He wasn't in his bed and Al was on top of him, his face unreadable and serious.

The early morning sunlight made Al's features stand out, his sun-kissed skin, thick blonde locks and amazing light amber eyes. Why is it Cyrus only had noticed right now, how ridiculously attractive his roommate was? Besides the obvious, about Al having an awful personality. Maybe, it's because Cyrus finds people's hearts and smiles more alluring than what's on their surface.

Al does have an infectious smile. The type that makes you both amused yet curious, about what he was thinking. There was more to his personality and heart than meets the eye; like himself.

Is Al angry at me because I bothered his sleep last night? He tugs the warm blanket a little more closer to himself.

Cyrus gazed at Al and thought he was seeing things, because those colourful amber iries appeared more golden to the point they seemed glowing. "Ally?"

Al didn't answer, just kept looking for something in Cyrus's dilating orbs. He was going to speak but was cut off by The Alpha. "Why do you have to ruin me, why do you have a get in my head and under my skin so easily like this. Now, all I want is to kiss you, protect you, have you...in every single way."

His face grew warm at those words it also caused his ear tips to redden, too.

Cyrus isn't used to someone wanting him, because he always felt unwanted by everyone except his mother Maria.

"I didn't want to ruin yo---"

A thumb moves across Cyrus's lower lip, tracing his stretched mole gently. "But I won't do anything, if you don't want to and I really really really try to be more patient, careful and loving. Because you deserve everything good, and it's your fault that I feel like this."

The blonde boy takes his right hand and began kissing Cyrus's knuckles, it felt strange. Having another guy do these kinds of intimate actions to him.
He should pull his hand away, punch this asshole and get ready for classes.