One: Ray's

🎶I don't know what it isI can't tell you what it isBut you got me goin' crazySex with you is so amazin'How, how long can you go, baby?Better last 'til my body's sore, 'cause it's crazy🎶

I can't tell you what it is
But you got me goin' crazy
Sex with you is so amazin'
How, how long can you go, baby?
Better last 'til my body's sore, 'cause it's crazy🎶

As Body by Summer Walker plays softly from my speaker, I walk out of my hot, steamy bathroom covered in my black, silk robe. Dropping the robe to my ankles, I set my led lights to red and close my bedroom door before downing the rest of the wine in my glass. I know I could leave my door open since I live alone, but something about making myself cum with my bedroom door wide open kills my mood. Slowly laying down on my bed, I smile knowing that I've been needing this relaxation because I've been putting my body through hell this week.

An even bigger smile creeps up on my face as I reach into the drawer on my nightstand and pull out my vibrator that I've nicknamed "Tony". Tony was the name of the nigga who gave me the best orgasms I've ever had, but he wanted to get serious and that's where I drew the line. I had to cut him off because I'm too damn busy for a relationship. Plus, Tony couldn't handle me. Hell, I don't think nobody can handle me.

Spreading my legs slowly, I position the opening of the vibrator on my clit and press setting 3 which happens to be my favorite. Within minutes, my body starts to heat up as I feel my juices dripping onto my vibrator and running down my ass. My legs snap shut as I cum hard and throw Tony at the end of my bed; watching its powerful vibrations cause it to fall onto the floor.

"Hold up, Ian no bitch. Tony, you ain't about to make a pussy outta me." I say to myself as I hop off my bed and grab the vibrator.

After wiping it off, I get back into my position on the bed and just as I'm about to put Tony on my clit, my phone buzzes. I scroll through the multiple messages from different niggas begging to fuck again and find a message from my best friend.

Chanel🍃🤸🏽‍♀️: I'm on my way over bitch. We're going out tonight so start getting ready hoe😘

Ignoring the message, I lock my phone and start back getting acquainted with Tony. Starting with setting 1, I slowly allow the vibrations to excite my clit more and more. After feeling myself getting closer, I go up to setting 2 and try to keep myself calm as I arch my back, grinding into the vibrator. A bead of sweat rolls down my forehead as I go to setting 3, making myself squirt repeatedly.

The sound of my front door opening doesn't phase me as I cum harder than before, grunting and breathing heavily as my juices squirt across my comforter; some hitting the floor.

"Fuck!!!" I moan loudly and throw Tony away from me as my body jerks softly.

Almost two hours later, I'm fully dressed in a tight white bodysuit and leather pants; paired with my diamond jewelry and red lipstick to match the bottoms of my shoes.