《Chapter 15》

Vanessa's p.o.v

My as*hole brothers are so gonna get it.

Just as I was thinking that, I heard them call me. "Vanessa, you b*tch! Come downstairs. I grit my teeth when I heard their voices.

They are so f*cking annoying!

I took a deep breath and went downstairs. "Come and bring some juice form the fridge you wh*re." Ricardo says with a growl from the where he was sitting on the couch with the others.

What the f*ck! The kitchen is literally right by the lounge! All he has to do is freaking lift as* off the couch and walk do like a few meters!

I nodded and went to the fridge and brought the tropical flavour from the front. I gave it to him buy he threw it on the floor.

"Go and get me the other one you lazy as*hole." Ricardo says and the others glare at me.

Excuse me...

Who in the f*ck is the actual lazy one here?!

"They're just trying to get on your nerves. Ignore them." I whisper to myself as I went to the fridge and brought the one next to it.

It was literally the same one!

I brought it over to him and Romeo glared. "Open it. Dumbas*." He says making me clench my jaw. I opened it and handed it over to him.

He drank the whole thing in one gulp and threw it at me. He wants me to throw it in the bin? What am i? A maid?

My jaw only clenched more. I went to the bin which was next to the table where Jason was sitting. I threw it in and sat at the table. "Sit on the floor b*tch." Jason growls.

I sat on the ground as told and just sat there silently. "You're a real b*tch. I wonder how many people you've seduced." He says making my blood boil.

I seduce people? I've been doing things with my own efforts! Why would I result to such a disgusting method?

I run a mafia for crying out loud!

"Sl*t!" I close my eyes to soothe my anger. I really don't wanna end up losing my cool and punching him in the face.

That was until I heard what he said next....

"You're a bloody sl*t just like your stupid mum." I snapped my eyes open and the next minute I was lifting him off the ground against the wall by his neck.

No one says that about my mum.

Third persons p.o.v

Vanessa lifted jason off the ground by his neck. He was pinned to a wall by her. Her movements were so fast that he didn't even noticed her move.

The sound causes all the Romano brothers to look up in shock.

"How in the f*ck can she lift up a grown man?!" Is what they thought. They wanted to help Jason but their bodies remained frozen for some reason.

Her gripped tighten on his throat causing him to choke. He tried prying her hands off but her grip was as hard as steel.

Her grip went so hard to the point where he couldn't even breath. "Call me what you want..." she begins. Her voice was dark and low. It was scary. "But don't say anything about my mum. She isn't a b*tch like you."

Jason struggled against her grip and it was only then that his brother's snapped out of their daze. "Stop! You're gonna f*cking kill him!" Leonardo yells. She only gave him a cold look.

"That's what I want." She says. "But I can't make him die so quick. Thats too easy." She then let her grip loosen causing him to fall on the ground gasping for air.