➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢, 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomihoekagiyuu
𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞!

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
Who
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡!"

And Shinobu along with the other Hashiras could only let out a sigh as they looked at the scene before them. Watching as the Wind Hashira had his blade out, pointing towards the throat of the Water Hashira who continued to have a stoic expression on his face.

Unfazed at all by Sanemi's action.

"Why are they like this again?" Obanai asked, shaking his head as he looked at Mitsuri who was admiring how the duo was fighting once more. Or rather, Sanemi picking a fight as always.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨,"

And Shinobu shook her head as Tengen and Kyojuro made their way towards the duo who were bickering nonstop. A flamboyant grin appearing on Tengen's face and the always enthusiastic smile on Kyojuro's.

"At it again? Have yet to decide who she favours the most?" Tengen asked, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows and Sanemi frowned, whereas Giyuu just looked at him confusedly. Or rather, there was just no expression on his face.

"Come to think of it, where is she?" Kyojuro asked, wondering where the reason for the Wind Hashira and Water Hashira to be bickering with one another.

"Out on a mission with Himejima-san," Giyuu plainly replied and soon they heard the sound of a crow fluttering above them. They tilt their heads up, and their eyes widened, realizing that the crow belonged to her.

Signalling that she was returning home to the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. Without another second of hesitation, did Sanemi and Giyuu started to run towards the entrance, in hopes of greeting her.

They ran, challenging each other to who would reach the entrance first as if it would determine who she would rather spend time with for the day.

"They are always like this," Obanai muttered out as he turned, nearly bumping into Muichiro who was standing behind him the entire time, quietly. Not bothering with how the adults were arguing earlier on.

And it was clear to them, the moment she walked past the entrance, she was bombarded with questions. Her head felt like it was splitting open as she covered her ears, wondering what was going on once more.