➹ 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧

𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: rSqlly
𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲!
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥!

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
Never your fault
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞,"

Those words continued to play through Kibutsuji Muzan's mind as he watched her getting dressed. Her fair skin filled with nothing but hickeys, and he could even tell that his scent was all around her body.

"What if I end up killing you?" he asked as he watched her buttoning up her uniform and she turned to look at him with a gentle smile. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she grabbed hold of her nichirin blade and strapped it against her white belt.

"Then, we will just have to go to hell together," she spoke out, and Muzan chuckled as he got up from where he laid and walked over to where she was. Wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her exposed neck.

"Good luck explaining to them," he whispered out and she shuddered as his breath tickled her skin. She laughed softly, shaking her head as she turned to look at him and pulled him down for a kiss.

"What happens here, remains here, right?" she asked, and he nodded his head.

"You are always welcomed to join me here, I can keep you away from them," Muzan spoke out and [name] laughed softly, shaking her head as she jabbed her finger against his bare chest, and drew a line down.

"Nope. Love is love, work is work. Just because I love you, doesn't mean I'll stop my duty as a Hashira," she spoke out and proceeds to tie her hair up into a ponytail and planted a kiss on his lips quickly.

"I better get going," she spoke out and Muzan nodded.

It was never a betrayal on her part. Although Muzan knew that [name] was informing Oyakata-sama about what was going on, it was as if she was narrating her whole love life to him. Yet, he was rather surprised that Ubuyashiki wasn't doing anything with the information.

How he had fallen in love with her was intriguing. All he did was battle against her until she stopped and requested to have some tea with him. It was funny if he were to tell others, how he had fallen in love with his worst enemy.

The Sun Hashira.

"[name]," he called out and [name] looked at him before she left.

"If you die, I'll die along with you. So, don't die," he spoke out and [name] laughed softly as she shook her head.