➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: MoODsWiNGs
𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞.
𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲!

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
Official
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

Sanemi asked as he frowned while looking at [name] who had on a slight pout on her face. She was hesitant to be asking him for help since she had been crushing on him madly. But she needed a partner to accompany her to her high school reunion.

And who better else but to ask her crush, and also Best Friend, to help her out with it. Sanemi let out a sigh, knowing that he couldn't reject [name] unless he has an urgent matter going on. He looked at her pleading eyes and soon frowned, shaking his head.

"Not free," he muttered out and [name] let out a sigh as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Ah, then I'm sorry for troubling you," she spoke out and Sanemi watched as [name] started to get a little awkward as she fidgeted in her seat. He frowned a little more, trying to remember who [name]'s high school classmates were.

After all, they did go to the same high school. Just that they were in different classes. Then he frowned deeper when he remembered a particular male student that stood out to him because of how he kept trying to flirt with [name].

Only for Sanemi to scare him off with ease.

And his pale purple eyes watched as [name] started to feel a little pressurised as she read the text messages she was receiving from her former classmates from high school. Shaking his head, he got up from the sofa as he went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Want something?" he asked and watched as she shook her head in response. It wasn't that he didn't want to help her out, but he had an important meeting with his company where he worked at with his former friends from High School as well.

Which [name] knew them all too well.

Often getting teased by them, stating that they always assumed Sanemi and her were together but were too shy to admit it. Only for one night when they were drinking, to have Sanemi hurling profanities at them and setting the clear line.

That they weren't dating, whatsoever.

Yet, both parties were equally shy about their feelings for one another and decided to leave things be and remained as best friends.

He watched from the corner of his eyes, as [name] was busy reading the messages still. Shaking his head, he could only let out a soft sigh then as he watched her get stressed out.