Welcome Back

(kouki's pov)

I sat in the car, looking out the window while Todoroki sat across from me, looking at me intensely. I pressed my lips together, trying to ignore the eyes staring at me. For about half the car ride it was silent. Not a sound, until Todoroki broke the quietness. "Don't worry kouki-kun," he said, sounding like a child. Looks like our time away brought up his mood. "Your mother will be fine," he continued. Ah, yes, mother. The woman that todoroki left to blame my father's murder on.

My mind was all fuzzy. The death of my father burned in my mind. I thought I hated him. I told myself that for years. I was only brainwashing myself with those words. Deep down, he was still my father, and I still loved him. Todoroki smiled and said, "I'm going to have guards watch over your mother, to make sure she's safe. I'm just happy to have you back. It's been torture without you." I chuckled at his remark, trying to hide my fear. I wanted to say I hated todoroki, but that would just be lies. I love him and he did what he thought was right, but murder wasn't right. And surely putting my mother on the police watch list wasn't right either.

"Are you excited to see y/n?" Todoroki said with eagerness. I finally lifted my head to look at him. "Whatever you want me to feel young master, that is what I feel," was my only answer. Todoroki's childish Demeter vanished and was replaced with dark, utter amusement. He chuckled eerily and said, "she missed you." The aura around us got dark.

"But don't get excited my old friend, for she doesn't feel the same love that you hold," todoroki said, mysteriously. I hesitated for awhile. I knew what todoroki wanted to hear so I gave him the satisfaction, "care to explain what you mean?" Todoroki's face was plastered with an uncanny smile. "She doesn't see you as her soul mate. You're like a father to her," he said, pride staining his face. In that case, y/n can call me daddy. I giggle a little at my immature thought. I felt like a foolish child but I didn't care. I lived for these moments. The moments where I feel like a child. It gave me some sort of satisfaction since I didn't get to be much of a child in my youth.

"What're you laughing about?" Todoroki said, his dark Demeter turning into a childish one. Damn, I really trapped myself in this one. I quickly pull an excuse from my ass and say, "oh nothing, I'm just excited to go back home." That didn't sound believable but todoroki suddenly lost curiosity and changed the subject. "You didn't give me the reaction I was hoping for," todoroki said while pouting like a kid.

I smile sweetly and say, "do you want me to get on my hands and knees and cry, young master?" Todoroki smiled and said, "yes, it's an order." I got on the floor of the moving limo and my cut up legs began to burn. I ignore the pain and began to fake cry, "OH Y/N-CHAN, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK? WHY!? WHY!? WHY!?" Todoroki laughed in amusement. Deep down though, these tears weren't fake. It was everything I've been holding in, and finally letting it out. It felt nice to cry again. To finally let everything go.

Eventually, the limo pulled up into the familiar cabin, hidden deep within these woods. I smiled at the mundane sight. I would've ran out of the car, I mean, if I could.

Todoroki ordered one of the guards to pick me up and take me inside. The muscle man set me on the couch and walked over to the side of the room. "Stay there," todoroki teased. Oh wow, real mature todoroki. I chuckle at his joke as he walked down into the basement.

(Y/n's pov)

I jolted up once I heard the loud door opening. Loud thumps echoed throughout the room. Thump, thump, thump. Momo winced with each loud creak. Finally, the mysterious person came into view. Shoto fucking Todoroki. Just as I thought. I nervously smiled at him as he looked straight into my eyes. I was going to die.  I mean, I did stab Todoroki.

He walked over to me, no emotion on his face. He kneeled to my sitting form. A big, childish smile covered his face as he gave me a tight hug. So he wasn't mad? "Y/n, y/n, y/n!! Guess what!! I have a surprise for you upstairs!!" He said with pure excitement. I didn't want to make matters worse so I just sat there, not resisting the hug.

Momo let out weeps, trying her best to muffle them. Todoroki shot his gaze over to momo. "Why're you not gagged. Oh well, your unpleasant face will not effect my happy mood. Shall we get going then, y/n." I nod suspiciously as he carried me bridal style out of the room.

The light hit my eyes which resulted in me squinting them. We entered the living room and I saw a bodyguard and someone sitting on the couch. I could only see the back of their head but oddly enough, I got butterflies in my stomach. I had this deep feeling I knew who it was.

Todoroki sat me on the couch and I was right, Kouki sat next to me. His familiar, soft smile embraced me. I let out a shriek of excitement and throw myself on him, hugging him tightly. I feel his arms wrap around me. At first I thought he was hugging me but soon found out that he was prying me off.

I ignore his rejection and instantly start burdening him with questions, "kouki, where were you? What happened to your legs? Are you alright?" Kouki began to talk but todoroki cut him off, "give him some air bunny. He's been through a lot." I mouth the word oh and backed up a bit.

Todoroki smiled and admired the both of us for awhile. He didn't say a word, he just stared. I awkwardly look away as Kouki sat there, smiling at Todoroki. After what felt like forever, Todoroki cleared his throat and left the room.

Once Todoroki was out of sight, I snapped my head towards kouki. He smiled at me gently. I stared at him for a few seconds before hugging him again. This time he didn't pull me away, but he didn't hug me back either. He just simply let it happen.

Once I pulled away, he held my hand, giving me his memories from the recent events. I absorbed the memory in less then five seconds. "Kouki," I whispered, tears filling my eyes. I couldn't believe he had to go through that.

All of a sudden, Todoroki came into the room with bakugou behind him. The ash blonde boy sat beside me, making me in the middle. Todoroki stood in front of us, staring at us intensely. He broke the awkward silence by chuckling and saying, "you know, I have three crippled people in this house now."

The three of us kept silent. His joke wasn't funny. Todoroki cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "we'll anyways, now that I have the three of you in here, we can continue with the plan."

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "what plan?" Todoroki smiled at me and said, "well I did say you were gonna kill momo, didn't I? Well now it's time."