Chapter 43

||Adriana's POV||

After a fun day yesterday, it time to get back to work.

Getting done my shower routine, I get Joaquín onto his classes before heading out to the bus stop.

I make a mental reminder that I need to invest in a car before this year is out.

Standing across the street from the building, I brace myself for the day.

I make it my mission to grab some coffee before speaking to anyone.

Just as I tilted my cup to take my first sip, I'm interrupted.

"GoodMorning!" I hear from a familiar voice.

Turning around, her boobs are the first thing I see.

Here we go.

I take a sip of my coffee before speaking. "GoodMorning Jessica."

"Are you ready for today? You know the launch is only two days away." Jessica proceeds to make small talk with me.

I simply nod, sipping my coffee while it's still hot.

As I make my way out the lobby to get to my office, she speaks again.

"When you see Gabriel, tell him I need to speak to him would you?"

The back of my head facing her, I crack a smile already knowing what kind of a bitch she is.

"Will do." I say, not facing her as I walk down the hall to my office.

————

As lunch break came around, I closed my laptop and searched my bag for my phone.

I shot Gabriel a text to meet me in my office before we headed to the lounge for lunch.

Within two minutes he was here.

"Hey babe, wassup?" Gabriel said, as he walked in.

"Close the door behind you." I say softly, standing up from my desk, fixing my pencil skirt.

Just as he closed the door, I spoke again.

"Lock it."

The grin on his face told me he was sensing what was about to happen.

"What's going on?" He tries to play dumb with me.

I was already hot so I decided not to play hard to get.

"I want you." I say. Walking over to him. "I want all of you."

He quickly looked back at the windows of my office only to see that I already closed the blinds.

"Wait right now?" He says.

I can tell by his face he's giving in.

"Right now." I slowly slid my hand up this thigh, keeping eye contact.

"You want me to stop?" I tease, biting my lip.

He quickly reacts, crashing his lips against mine. "Just five minutes." He whispers into my ear.

Instead of responding with words I respond with my body language. Wining my body onto his.