[30] In The Haunted Movies

We had reached Finland.

I mean I'm not gonna lie, it was not the worst experience. The private jet was a limited edition latest model.... Elijah Black and his richness kinda have a lot of perks.

We had SUVs drive us to a hotel. I saw a glimpse of Elijah getting in the car. Before he could sit in he slightly looked up and our eyes met, his body stiffened like a rock, his jaw clenched and his eyes narrowed. Oh He is mad.

I passed a subtle smile at him but his eyes never changed from the death stare he was giving me. He just rolled his eyes and sat in one of the SUVs.

Lukas however couldn't come..... he didn't specify any reason but he texted me saying he won't be able to come. So I just replied with a okay..

And just like that all the thoughts of what happened the other night replayed in my mind.

What happened after he carried me back to my room?
He was definitely angry.... did he hurt me? No. No not possible. Elijah respects woman...a lot.
But the I remember the time when he pushed me against the wall at his office and said those words...

"Kiara!!! We're here" I heard Clara call out.
"Coming!!"

Jesus Christ!!! The hotel....

It had the perfect location

It had the perfect location. The perfect view. The perfect temperature. Just a perfect hotel.

Sicily is surrounded by water that is why it has a moderate temperature. But Finland is a place where you can actually feel the weather change. And I love snow, so that's a bonus.

We entered it and I felt the chilly winds dry off. It was a huge cozy hotel. The snow and the Christmas season made everything so much better.... I can't believe our university organized this.

"Woah I did not expect this...." I spoke in a low voice so that Bri and Clara could hear me.
"This is a school for rich kids of course the hotel looks like this" Clara added
"You sound like a snob" Bri replied to Clara
"Hello?? I am a snob"

"Attention students, this is Principal Montogomery and his students are here too" Our principal stated.

"we hope you get along and see this as an opportunity to get to know each other..... We'll stay here for a whole week and I want you all to be in your best behavior. After all we're guests here." He said taking a gap and then adding

"Principal Montogomery you wanna add something?"

"Yes, thank you......as you all know, You all one of the most powerful and richest families of our country. You will probably be involved with each other after graduation as well. So keep that in mind while we're staying here....That's all"