Chapter-39

Jungkook's pov.

          " Ready for the treat Mr. Jeon?"

                    I didn't seem to grasp the meaning of his words immediately but my heartbeat fastened as soon as it hit me as to what he was actually going to do.

        " Jimin," I mumbled, staring at his eyes that were casting a spell on me, " you're.. you're drunk.." I managed to say.

       " Shhhhh.." he hushed me, seductively putting his finger on my lips, " you are not allowed to talk Mr. Jeon," he then trailed his finger from my lips to my neck, stopping just above my waist band, sending continuous shiver down my spine.

      " But.. but you are..." I tried to stop him but couldn't as he started pecking my lips and jaw bone and then my neck.  I was loosing control as he kissed my sweet spot, where my neck meets the chest.

        " You like that?" He muttered seductively, and I found myself nodding. A huge grin placed on his lips as he applied pressure on my lower abdomen.

        " Jiminnn... " I breathed out, a curt moan left my lips as he brushed his knee between my thighs, I lost control. I cupped his face with one hand as other was injured, bringing it closer to me, I connected our lips.

       " Fuck," he moaned, his breathing was raged, his flushed face and rosy cheeks were a major turn on.  It was all pure bliss, as he slammed his lips more harshly against mine, our teeth clashed as there was no space left to for both us to breath.

           My hand dropped down to grip onto his ass roughly, fingers digging into his skin, making him take a sharp breath in. I grinned at his action, my hand slipped under his pants, pressing his tendered skin. He let out a breathy moan, making me me close all the doors to think straight.

          " You are driving me crazy..." I grumbled, brushing his soon to be bruised neck, as he stared at me lustfully.

         " I am all  yours, Mr. Jeon." he smirked, making me immediately attack his soft milky neck. He moaned more louder this time as my teeths digged in his flesh, sucking it hard to leave red tempting marks on his skin. I smirked, proud as I claimed my territory.

         My hands traveled between his thighs, under in inner wear, making him close the distance as I pushed him against me, preventing my fractured leg to hurt in process.

       " Fuck.." I cursed as he started rubbing himself against my groin, making me wet.

        " I love you.. I Love you," he chanted, making my heartbeat go even more faster.

He still loves me.

         " I love you too," I reassured him and he smiled before placing a sloppy kiss against my lips. I pulled my hand out of his pants, putting it onto his back, a relieved moan left his throat as I nibbled his ears. My tongue brushed the area behind his ear, making him hold my shoulder more tightly, he digged his nails into my skin, leaving marks.

         " Take me, Jungkook. Make love to me," he demanded again, and I only wished him to be in right state of his mind, which he wasn't.

         " I am dying to make love you, Jimin... But...." I stated, and frown took over his face.

         " But.. but... But... I am sick of your buts,"  he groaned in frustration, " I want you know and I am not gonna listen to you this time.

         He then attack me again, kissing me more roughly as he rubbed himself harder against me, making my length painful erect in my shorts.