Climax

"Will they be able to defeat Stain even there are only two of them?" Mine asked.

"Don't underestimate Izuku, Mine!" Seryu angrily yelled.

"I'm not underestimating him! I'm just worried about them two protecting Iida." Mine yelled back.

"Me too. Even if they manage to last longer against him without getting wounded, I'm pretty sure Stain will turn the tables this time." Budou said.

The title "Climax" appeared on the screen.

"I guess we are at the end of this event, guys. As the title implies, it should end at this one." Leone said.

"What kind of resolve Iida will do to avenge his brother and win against Stain?" Chelsea asked.

A flashback of Iida stating about his brother Ingenium to Izuku before was shown on the screen.

'Iida... The only words I can say to you are:'

"Look properly at what you want to be!" Shoto yelled.

'Ingenium. It is the name of the hero who will defeat you!'

'What kind of hero am I? Protected by my friends... Having them bleed for me...!'

'Save that guy first.' Stain narrated.

'Hero Killer: Stain. In order to teach him a lesson, I used my brother's name. I only say what was in front of me... I couldn't see anything except myself...'

"Tenya, you want to be a hero, too?" Tensei asked on a flashback.

"Yes. You're cool." Tenya replied while doing the chop-in-air motion.

"Even as a kid, he's doing that hand thing." Mine uttered.

"Yeah." Tatsumi said.

"We'll see here why Tenya really admired his brother and why because of him, he wanted to become a hero." Meliodas said.

"What are you, a robot?" Tensei asked.

"Will you tell me something about my future reference? Why do you continue working as a hero?" Tenya asked.

"Well, our grandfather and parents were all heroes, so I was expected to be a hero by those around me. Anyway, it's simple, really. If someone sees a lost child, they take the child to the service counter for lost children. I think people like that are the coolest." Tensei said.

"Then why didn't you decide to work at the service counter for lost children?" Tenya asked.

"He's taking everything literally." Najenda sighed.

"I know now why he's a bit weird sometimes." Seryu added.

"Think about what I'm saying! What are you, a robot? You really take everything literally, huh? You're way smarter and more athletic than I was at your age, so...  Wait a sec. Then that means... If you admire me, Tenya, then I might be an amazing hero." Tensei said and laughed.

'Because you're fakes.'

'It's just as you say, Hero Killer. I'm different from them. I'm immature. I can't hold a candle to them! Even so...'

"Ice and flame." Stain said as he rushed to Shoto who releases both ice and flames.

'I'd like to see you dodge this!' Shoto thought.

"No one's ever told you? You're too focused on your Quirk. You're being careless!" Stain said and his sword reaches Shoto's body.

'He's a monster...!' Shoto thought.