12: Part 2 of Family Reunion

Earos yelled as he gritted his teeth

Earos yelled as he gritted his teeth. He stomped at their way but was stop by Kieran.

"Let me go Kieran." Earos wiggled his body, trying to let go of Kieran's hold.

"What are you doing here?" Kieran narrowed his eyes at them.

"Please we just wanted to see our niece. Pace and Prestle didn't do anything wrong. They wanted to see their cousin." The women begged. Cousin? Niece? Are they?... Kyshelle thought to herself.

Earos was still wiggling his way out until he finally broke free from Kieran.

"You piece of.." Earos gripped the collar of the man as the man stood there doing nothing. Earos tried to punch the man when he stopped.

"Stop! Don't hurt them." Kyshelle shouted as she ran towards the door way.

"Drop it Earos." Kieran held him but Earos didn't listen a single word.

"That's enough!" Their grandpa yelled as he pulled Kyshelle to his side.

"Pace, Prestle you can stay whenever you want and you two come with me." Their granpa said sternly.

"Baby, will you follow me for a second?" The grandpa caressed their only girls hair. The girl nodded in response as they went to his office. While Pace and Prestle stood there.

"You two-" Earos was stopped by Kieran.

"That's enough Earos. Just like papa said they did nothing." Kieran glared at Earos.

"Pace, Prestle, I apologize for Earos' dumb behavior. Have a sit." Kieran said as the 2 boys sat next to each other,  fidgeting their fingers.

"Hi Pace, Hi Prestle. It's been a while, this is Kyshelle, your cousin." Mave gave them a small smile.

"You're so beautiful, I'm so sorry for what we did-" Prestle was cut off.

"I'm Pace his my twin brother."

"I'm Prestle, we're 17."

"Nice meeting you, I'm Kyshelle and I'm 14." Kyshelle greeted.

The boys hugged her immediately as both of them muttered 'sorry', 'I hope you forgive us'.