Chapter 8

1 month laterAngelique's POVI woke up in the morning and showered

1 month later
Angelique's POV
I woke up in the morning and showered. I put on a white tight T-shirt with my loose patchwork jeans. Today was the day of our gender reveal because yesterday JP found out the gender. I went and got my hair and makeup done. It started at 3 and it was 2. I drove home and got dressed.

We decided to wear a white monochromatic outfit to match so I put on my white off the shoulder ruffle top dress with white red bottoms. I put on my silver necklace that said mama with a diamond chain. I put on my matching anklet and then Dallas called me. He said "you almost ready love?"

I said "5 minutes."

He said "I'll see you then mama."

I said "okay."

Dallas started knocking and came in.

I had got my nails like this and he said "oool come here, you look good

I had got my nails like this and he said "oool come here, you look good."

I said "thank you."

He said "ya nails is fire, lemme see pooh." I showed him and he said "you excited?"

I said "mama baby either way so."

He wrapped his arms around me and said "when you coming back to me mama?"

I said "not anytime soon."

He said "yeah ok."

We left and when we was in the car WAP came on and he said "that's why ya ass pregnant now, shaking ya ass."

I said "mhm and my hips spread now so that arch sum serious."

He said "girl you wild."

I said "you know."

When we got to the baby shower everything was white except the guests. All the decorations and they splashes of color were in the tables. JP said "ayee yall my favorite sis is here."

I said "thank you JP!"

Dallas said "this dope yo."

JP said "yo Treaz let's play that game with the bottles. Aye all the men come line up."

Everyone lined up and he said "grab a bottle pink or blue depending on whether you think imma have a niece or nephew."

I said "Dallas."

He said "yes beautiful?"

I said "can I have a kiss daddy?"

He smirked before giving me one. He said "mhm I know what type time you on today."

I went and backed off while they started the game. JP said "now y'all niggas gotta suck all the juice out the bottle, the first one done I gotta lil prize for."

I laughed and said "ok party host JP!"

He said "you know sis, anything for y'all."

I laughed and then he said "ready set go."

I said "Dallas you better win."

They all started sucking the bottles and I was crying. Dallas side eyed me the whole time and it had me feeling some type of way.

I looked down the line and then boom Dallas raised his up. He said "y'all knew what it was."

I started laughing and gave him a kiss. He said "what I win?"

JP said "diapers nigga."

I laughed and said "good. Can we eat now? Got my child starved."

Dallas said "go eat ma."

I walked over to the food and made myself a big plate before sitting down. Dallas came next to me and said "is it good ma?"

I nodded and continued to eat. After I finished eating I said "rub my belly."

He started rubbing my belly and said "you coming to my house later."

I said "mhm maybe."

He said "you will."

After we ate I got comfortable on Dallas. He said "you loving me today huh?"

I said "I be missing you but don't tell you."

He said "girl lemme see ya face."

I said "hm?"

He said "you always be trynna act all hard but always end up back by me."

I said "for the next 18 baby."

He laughed and said "beyond that."

JP said "y'all ready?"

I said "yessir."

We all went outside and JP said "grab ya gun bro."

It was a big ass target that had a boy and girl footprint with a big black center. Dallas shot it and it was blue. I said "aye it's lit."

D said "you having my first child and then it's a boy at that, come here ma." He wrapped his arms around me and whispered "I love you."

I started crying and he said "ugh uh not my son turned you into a cry baby. Come here ma."

I dry my tears lightly and said "I love you too."

He was rubbing my back and JP came over to us. He said "soo, how we feeling?"

I said "you excited about ya god son?"

He said "yesssss! I win fuck y'all."

I laughed and Dallas said "I'll snatch it nigga don't play."

JP said "well technically Angel gave it to me and you have no say."

I laughed and D said "aight when we finishing this cause i lowkey wanna just go back to my house with ya."

JP said "cool down nigga, 2 more hours."

When we left he drove to his house. When we got there it was a line of candles and blue rose petals on his bed that read I Love You.

He said "had to do some cute shit for you love."

I said "awww Dallas."

He wrapped his arms around me and then said "wait I got some for you too."

He went his drawer and pulled out a ring box. He said "it ain't an engagement ring, that's too early for now mama. However, this is a promise ring. A promise to you and my son to be 100% there for y'all at all costs. To love and cherish the both of y'all forever."

I started crying again and he put it on my hand and pinky promised me and kissed my face.

He said "come here cry baby."

He wrapped his arms around me and said "stop crying love."

I said "I'm done gimme a kiss."

He smiled and said "my son got you going soft?"

I laughed and he started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted my ass off the ground. I said "I missed you foreal."

He said "girl I missed ya ass more, you gon lemme solve this myth tonight."

I said "what myth?"

He said "pregnant pussy the best I heard."

I laughed and said "mhm daddy."