2

YOUNGYEON POV

"Seriously, I don't how you do it," I said as I looked at my bestfriend, Eumji.

"You're just not interested, Youngyeon. We all have our hobbies and they're all different," my bestfriend sighed as she held a pen on her right hand.

"Well, it is true that I'm not interested in anything as of the moment, but I'm still trying my best to find it. And I don't understand why you're bringing me here," I replied as I faced her.

"And also, you need money. That's a problem for you, so I brought you here to earn a bit of money since you're unemployed," Eumji replied before putting down the pen, and walking towards the corner of the room before taking out a box of chicken covered in plastic.

"Here, I texted you the address, don't wander around," Eumji said as she handed it to me.

"Fine fine, but don't you dare make this permanent, I'm doing this since I'm looking for a job," I roll my eyes at her and she chuckles.

"Of course not! Go on now, we still have lots of orders coming!" Eumji said as she pushed me towards the exit.

"Alright, alright! I'll be right back," I replied as I walked out of the restaurant.

Ji-ju Chicken, Eumji is the manager of that place. She runs the restaurant along with her brother and she dragged me all the way there because she wanted me to help since I was looking for a job.

I walked to the red scooter infront of the restaurant before taking my helmet and placing it on my head, sitting myself on the scooter before placing the keys in.

I took out my phone before reading the text Eumji sent me, I placed the phone in my pocket before turning the engine on and taking the scooter out of the sidelines before driving in the scooter.

After a few minutes, I soon stopped infront of a huge building that was also much, much more, taller than any building I could find here in Seoul, I took the chicken before stepping off the scooter and walking towards the huge entrance that must cost more than my tuiton fees.

Actually, maybe the whole building costs my life.

"Hello ma'am, how may we help you?"  A bulky man asked as he blocked the entrance and looked at me up and down.

"Ji-ju Chicken delivery, sir. I read a text here that I recieved an order of 3 boxes of flavoured chicken, 4 boxes of barbeque chicken, 2 boxes of plain fried chicken, and 8 bottles of soda," I said as my eyes widened in reading the list.

"If so, let me check your bag first," the man said and I nodded before handing him my bag and zipping it open.

"Hmm, everything seems safe, right this way ma'am," he smiled as he opened the door and I smiled back before walking in.

I was hit by the cold air of atleast five air conditioners in this damn building. The huge buildings were surrounding the area and there were people walking around with IDs hanging on their necks.

"Good Morning ma'am, appointment?" A woman sitting in the front desk asked.

"Ah no, I just wanted to drop a delivery here," I said, trying my best not to chatter from the immense coldness of the lobby.

How do these people survive this?

"Oh, it's the Vice CEO Team's order, you can go to the 3rd floor and they'll be there," the woman smiled before swinging her gaze back to her computer.

I bowed at her as a thank you before walking towards the elevator and stepping inside, pressing the 3rd floor number before waiting for it to go up.

As it reached the 3rd floor, the elevator doors opened and I walked outside the elevator and turned to direction to where lots of cubicles are.

"Ju-ji Chicken delivery!" I said as I popped my head inside the and looked at the people huddling over their works.

"Yah! Chicken delivery!" A man wearing glasses and had brown-dyed hair said.

"I'll take the flavoured chicken!" The man in blonde said as he walked towards me.

"I have all your orders here and that will all be ₩80,000," I spoke as I grabbed the receipt I got from Eumji.

"Here you go," the man with dark brown hair said as he gave it to me.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" A voice boomed in the room which startled all of us.

"Jungkook's raging again," the blonde man sighed as he grabbed his flavoured chicken.

"Seriously, that man's been getting stressed day by day, I wonder how he handles the Vice CEO," the brown-haired man replied.

"Yeosang, stop hogging the chicken! We need to go back to work before the Vice CEO catches us," the woman with a bun said.

"Just say you want some chicken, Mina. I know you want it, I know you want this fried chicken," the man named Yeosang replied as I was taking out the change from the wallet.

"Give me that fried chicken," the woman said before sinking her teeth into one.

"This is bad! This is fucking bad!" Another figure burst in, clutching the hairs of his head as he looks at his co-workers in panic.

"What are you worrying about?" Yeosang asked as he looked at Jungkook with shock.

"What I'm worrying about?! The maid just quit last minute on the interview because she took a new job! You hear me?! She took a new job while wanting to apply for the maid slot!" The guy named Jungkook ranted as he faced his workers.

Then his gaze landed on me who was about to leave the place.

"You! Are you part-time or permanent?" He asked me as he grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me.

"P-part-time," I answered and his eyes widened before pulling me by the arm.

"You're coming with me right now!" This Juancock guy said without giving me time to answer, and he sped-walked with me as he dragged me to an unfamiliar room.

I mean, I've never been familiar in this place.

He pushed a door open before pushing me inside.

"Now, stay calm, you're looking good enough with a sweater and jeans," he whispered as he looked at me from head to toe.

Looking good? I look haggard.

"Now just open that door over there," Jungkook said as he pointed to a closed door.

"Wait, wait-" I said but was cut off as I saw the door shut close, and I heard a click.

Boy really locked the door.

I sighed deeply before walking towards the door,

And opening it slowly.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I will bite you

Anyway, I'm starting to rewrite this book because of how my writing style looks now lol.