𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

SUMMER HAD ENDED FAR TOO quickly for the liking of both Genevieve and Stephen. It had been one that Genevieve would definitely remember. Most of her friends were able to visit during the break, Peter being the only exception due to his mother's smothering. Sirius stayed for weeks at a time thoroughly taking full advantage of the time spent there. Remus and James both visited at much as possible and kept their promise of writing weekly.

She had loved every minute of it and was more than ready to go back to Hogwarts for her Second year.

Stephen leaned against the doorframe of his daughter's bedroom. He was happy she'd enjoyed her summer and was glad that she was excited to actually go to school again. Rooted deep in him though was a sadness he felt when his daughter went away. But he couldn't dwell on them. Smirking, ready for the cries of the soon-to-be teenager, Stephen stepped over the massive mess on the floor of Genevieve's room and went to the curtains.

He ripped open the blinds earning a hiss and cry of anger from his daughter. She covered her head with the pillow. "Come on now, a leannan. Gotta ge' up." Stephen told her. He could hear Genevieve grumbling under the fabric. "Speak up m'annsachd."

"Five more minu'es, Da." She begged of him, clutching onto the pillow for dear life. Both Lowry's could agree that Genevieve would probably never be a morning person no matter how much they tried. Stephen sighed messing up his hair before grabbing hold of the corners of the duvet. Ripping them off her body, Genevieve screamed loudly. "Why?"

Stephen couldn't help but laugh at his daughter as she threw the pillow at his head. "Now dinnae be like tha' a leannan." He replied. "I'll tell ye wha' if ye ge' up now, I'll have ye hot choccy waitin' for ye. How's tha'--" Stephen didn't get to finish his sentence as Genevieve sat up instantly.

"I'm awake." She replied, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Stephen chuckled, kissing his child's head. "Bacon, sausage or both?" He asked her. She held up three fingers making him smile before he left her to get ready.

Genevieve looked to the outfit she'd picked out the day before which consisted of an oversized knitted sweater, jeans and trainers. It didn't take her long to get ready as she pulled her on her sweater and turned to her trunk and backpack. Picking them both up, she carried her belongings into the kitchen, leaving her trunk at the entrance.

Keeping ahold of her bag, her father handed her the mug of hot chocolate. She thanked him, looking around the room. "Ye fud's o'er there." He pointed to the mound of Muggle treats she'd be taking for her and the boys. Stephen would be lying if he said he wasn't tempted to steal a few of the threats for himself but he knew his daughter would most definitely notice.