Time-Turners and Voldy being Cinderella

AN: Thank you so much guys for supporting my story. I now have 900 reads! I cannot believe this! I hope you enjoy this chapter! PS: In here Dumbledore never took the ring of Marvolo Gaunt.

.....

"You have got to be kidding me," Nico seethed in between his teeth. He took Will's hand and ran up to Dumbledore.

"Nico, there's no time to talk so I'll get to the point," Dumbledore said in a rush. "You have to go to Miss Granger and tell her to use her necklace, it's a Time-Turner, and take Harry Potter with you! I believe in you, Nico. Now go save us all."

Without hesitating the Italian jogged to Hermione's direction pleased to see that she was already talking to Potter so he didn't have to waste time looking for him too. Harry looked scared but determined with his wand in his hand and Hermione had taken out her wand as well muttering a spell and changing her outfit to sneakers, a simple black shirt, and sneakers. She then turned to Harry muttering the same spell turning his clothes to a similar outfit except for changing his shirt to a dark blue color unlike hers.

"Hermione we have to use your necklace to go back in time, now. And Harry you're coming with," Nico said.

Hermione had a questioning look on her face but thank god she took her necklace from under her shirt and turned the hands of the clock without sparring him another glance identifying the panic on Nico's voice and understanding that this situation was serious. 

"We will totally talk about this later when we aren't facing mortal danger, Nico," she said clearly confused but too stressed right now that she didn't bother to interrogate him. She's smarter than Nico gave her credit for he'll give her that.

"How do we know if we can trust you?" Harry said not as understanding as Hermione was with the situation.

"You can ask Dumbledore but that would only waste our time," Nico replied not wanting to explain things to Harry at this very moment. "And believe me time is a factor that we are battling with right now."

"God, I hate this!" Harry exclaimed. "Let's just go before I change my mind."

Hermione seemed to be done with the Time-Turner and looked at the group of guys. "Let's go," she said. "Hold on to my hands and touch the necklace."

They as they were told and could see the events around them turn back time in a series of flashes. Suddenly it stopped and they were standing on the Great Hall again. But it was empty this time and dark. It seemed midnight the ceiling in the room was bright with the stars and it was completely dark.

Harry took a few steps towards Nico and the Italian felt the same energy he always got whenever Potter was near him. He felt the two souls inside him and instantaneously he got and idea.

"Harry, can I see something?" Nico asked approaching him. The teen looked warily at the son of Hades but nodded since he was curious as to what he would do.

Without any warning, Nico placed his hand against Harry's forehead and the other one hovering over his chest, not quite touching him but enough so that he could fell the human warmth.

"Yes!" Nico said excitedly. "Just as I thought!"

Will and Hermione looked at him waiting for him to explain while Harry just looked creeped out.

"The energy that I felt from Harry's other soul is the same I felt from the diadem in the Room of Requirement," Nico said. "And that means that Harry here is a Horcrux so we can use him to call on the other Horcruxes. This makes it so much easier!"

"Say what now?" Harry asked perplexed. "I have two souls inside of me! And one of them is Voldemorts's! Get it out!"

"Okay, okay," Nico said calmly trying to make Harry relax. "There's no use in freaking out. I'll get the soul that doesn't belong to you out in a second. But let's go to a more private place first."