☽ 29 ☾

Before Jimin knew it was already that day. The day for another full moon night. Yoongi had managed to find out the exact time for the moon rising to the moon setting for Jimin. And accordingly he made Jimin eat and sleep. 

So, the younger went to take a nap in the afternoon after much convincing from the elder. And before he fell asleep, Yoongi mentioned that he was going to meet Hoseok for a while. Jimin knew it was because he wanted to go as Ethan for any further information about Jimin's condition. He himself didn't go becuase he didn't want the Elders to get mad at him once again and humiliate him. If not infront of everyone else. Jimin was furious at thought but Yoongi convinced him that it was okay. However, that didn't stop the silver head from cursing out the Elders until he fell asleep. 

And as of now, while his sleep was thin, he felt someone nudge at him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over to his side to see Yoongi. His eyes moved upwards to where the window was realized that he slept till evening. The moon would be up any time soon. 

"Jimin, I know it's out of the blue... but I've had this question since yesterday." Yoongi murmured. 

"Hmm?"

"Who did you grow up with?" 

Jimin paused, looking up at Yoongi. He sighed. He couldn't help but giggle at the expression on Yoongi's face. 

"Orphanage"

Yoongi's face morphed into confusion, "You didn't have an relatives?"

Jimin sighed once again and shook his head, "No, and no one ever wanted to adopt me, so yeah."

The silver head thought his eyes were tricking him because did Yoongi's eyes actually soften? He shook his head and looked at Yoongi once again. Nope, not a trick. It was real. And god did Jimin think Yoongi looked adorable with his eyes all rounded up.

"Can I change clothes, hyung?" Jimin asked. 

Ethan and Aviyanna had handed him a lot of clothes on the next day of his arrival. He was really grateful for that. 

"I don't think so." Yoongi answered, unsure himself. 

"But it was too warm last time." Jimin complained, pulling at his sweater. It was early spring, but the temperatures were still low. 

"And it might not be the same this time." Yoongi replied, "You're under the influence of the moon, Jimin. The powers are tapping into all of your emotions and memories. You can't use your powers properly until the Moon knows everything about you."

Jimin tapped his fingers nervously at that. There was a lot of thing he had locked away. Things he didn't want to remember. But he knew that he couldn't hide from them forever. He had to face them. Even if they would crush him down. He thought it was better to break down completely in front of someone he can trust than to suffer in the dark. 

"There's a lot of things that you're going to do without even realizing. Because some part of your mind wants you to do, but the rest of you is too nervous." Yoongi explained, "So, are you sure you still want to stay with me?"

Jimin frowned at the question, "You ask me that question one more time and I'll hit your head."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I just don't want you to regret anything."

That made Jimin confused. What was that supposed to mean? He question in his mind. He replayed everything Yoongi told him just now, until stumbling upon something. His mouth popped into an 'o' shape. A silent blush showing up on his cheeks. 

But he didn't have the time to think about it much before he felt the effects starting to surface. His breath quickened at first. Beads of sweat forming on his face. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. His body going limp.