♡ ²⁸

2 more left.

■■■■■

As soon as morning came, you immediately went to the bathroom to prepare for school. Your mind was bugged by the memories of the video, making your cheeks flush every time you remember it.

You were about to open the door when Bakugou barge in. "You fucking saw it" He whispered as he walked towards you, "AND ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS JUST COMMENT 'OH NO'?!" he growled. You gulped as soon as you met his vermilion eyes. "I didn't know what to say." you said as you looked at the floor.

"You posted it minutes after mine, that means you were awake when I tried to do it to you." you continued, Bakugou was still too close to you which made your heart beat much faster, you were sure Bakugou could hear it.

"You weren't sure of your damn feelings? Is that why you were fucking avoiding and refusing me for a week?!" He growled. His face was totally inches away from yours. You just shook your head. "Are you sure about yours?" you whispered.

You were still thinking about that one reason why you avoided him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?!" he yelled as he lifted your chin so he could see your (e/c) orbs. You winced as soon as you heard his loud voice. "Do you think I would kiss you if I'm not sure of my fucking feelings?!" he asked. You just stayed quite not knowing what to reply.

"Say fucking something." He ordered, you looked back down which made Bakugou growl. "I thought you like Ochaco..." you mumbled as you turned your hand to the side, hiding your flushed cheek.

"What the fuck" Bakugou muttered before he growled, "you've been fucking saying that from the start!" He muttered as he back away from you. "She's head over heels for that damn nerd." He continued.

"I would not have kissed you if I don't like you, you damn woman." He added, you just looked at him with wide eyes. The Bakugou Katsuki just confessed that he likes a lazy woman like you. Your problem now was fading little by little, the only thing now is that you have to say you like him also.

You just nodded and walked toward the door, "Lets's go...?" you said as you opened the door. Bakugou just looked ta you with disbelief, "So? You're not going to fucking say anything?!" He exclaimed as he followed you.

"I'm... still not sure?" you answered. You literally hesitated when you tried to kiss him. "Not sure, my ass" he just mumbled as he followed you towards the common room. Some of your classmate where lounging(?) on the couch, prolly waiting for the time. You didn't stop near the kitchen which made Bakugou furrow his eyebrows at you.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asked, you stopped walking and turned to him. "School?" You answered. "What? You're not having your usual coffee?"

(Author-chan: My brain literally stopped at this point)

"I actually had one at my room so... I'll head to school, you can have your breakfast if you want." You said immediately walking away, hoping that Bakugou would stay and not follow you. "You're totally getting rid of me" he said as he went beside you.

"I'm not" you lied, you were so awkward around him. "It's just so awkward being around you." you muttered as you looked at him and smiled. "You were not feeling like that when you cuddled with me." He scoffed.

"The past few days that I was avoiding you, I was thinking about us." You admitted, "I kept thinking that I was a distraction 'cause like you are so sure about achieving your goals and here I am being a lazy ass girl who keeps annoying you. I thought that if I confess, you'd reject me." You said as you looked away.

"I like you." he straight up said as he held your chin, lifting it up so your (e/c) could meet his vermilion eyes. "That's the fucking reason why I go to your room, play with you, do some fucking tik toks even if I don't want to, use your pillow and kissed you." He mumbled.

"I.. Okay, I like you too." you said as you tried to hide your blushing face. "Good" he mumbled, a smirk etched on his face as he inches his face closer to yours until your lips met. This is the real thing, not like the one he did when you were asleep. You can feel his lips pressed on yours, you can feel how warm it is, not like when he stole your first kiss when you were asleep.

"BAKUBRO BE GETTING IT!" Kirishima yelled as soon as he saw you and Bakugou. Iida was furious behind him. "YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT DO THIS INSIDE THE SCHOOL PREMISES! THIS BEHAVIOR IS JUST---" Iida scolded but got cut off by Mina. "So she finally saw it." Mina said.

"She's mine now, IF I SEE SOME BOYS COME UP TO HER, YPOU'RE DEAD." he threatened before he walked ahead of you. You just shook your head before you followed him.

■■■■■

I'm so sorry for this chapter and for not updating yesterday. I am not good with lovey dovey things, I'm currently working on Backyard Boy so that when I finish this, I can immediately publish it.