WTF BTS??(Ch.3)

Y/n = your name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm off, Grandmama" Y/n waved down the hallway. Meiko leaned back from the kitchen.

"Don't take all day, you don't know this Ohma person enough to be hanging around with him for too long" Meiko waved her off with a wooden spoon. Once she was out the door, she hissed at the sunlight hitting her eyes.

"Hissssssssssss" she scrunched her face and looked down at the letter Ohma somehow mailed to her with the directions to his place. The note only said 'Come to my place and let's talk, YamashitaKazuo will be here too', the rest was a map. "What does he even want to talk about, and he still refers Kazuo by his full name? He also forgot to put a space between. Such bad punctuation" utting the letter away, she already knew the way to the train station. In order to get to his place, she had to take a train because it was a 40 minute ride

Not that she couldn't walk, but she was lazy as shit. If she ran papers, who knows what assholes would take her as a disturbance, and the popo would be called. No popo in this hoe.

As she walked along the sidewalks, she felt someone behind her. She opened her ears more and heard two pairs of footsteps behind her. Walking a little quicker, she almost felt their intent. Just as she was about to cross the street. Someone grabbed her wrist, making her turn around. Both of them had hoodies on, it shadowed over their eyes.

"Do you know where the nearest train station is sweetheart?" The other one said with a smirk and pulled her closer.

"Do you know what a map is 'sweetheart'?" Y/n mocked at them, not liking his tone. She snapped her wrist out of his grip, tightening her fingers into a ball.

"Woah woah let's not get hasty. We're just asking for directions"
He held his hands up in defense.

"You could've done that without grabbing my wrist" she silently muttered "jackhole-"

The larger of the two chuckled at the other, while the smaller one scowled at his reaction.

"A girl like you should feel lucky that a celebrity like me is even near you"
He closed in, obviously trying to intimidate her.

"Dude, I don't even know who you are? What did you star in a Hallmark Christmas special or something? Woopee" Y/n turned her back to them.

"Whatever, you're not worth my time"
She stated in a controlled manner, walking off.

He yet again, grabbed her, this time by the shoulder.She stopped and stood still

"Leave me alone"

"I think I should teach you some manners" He cracked his knuckles, and Y/n knew all too well what was going to happen.

'Naahhh fuck this wattpad fanfic pervert shit' her mind screamed.

"Turn around" She complied with his order, instead of looking him in the eye, she stared at the ground.

"Girls like you need to be taught a lesson" Exhaling through her nose, she looked up.

"Well then...come at me"

He shuffled towards her quickly and swung his left, going for a jab. Inches from her face, Y/n rotated and leaned her upper body in the opposite direction. Successfully evading the jab. She grabbed his wrist and guided it down, before swinging her knee into his open stomach which was accelerating towards her with the attack he was going for earlier.
He let out a choked out gasped and fell to the ground heaving.

"Fuck off squidward nose" she looked down at him with disgust before looking at his partner in 'crime'.

"THE TRAIN STATION IS UP YOUR ASS TO THE LEFT" Before one could recover or the other say anything, she was booking it to the station. Just like that, Y/n left them in the dust.