Honeymoon part 4

*beep...........beep..........beep...beep.. beep.. *

Everyone that was in the hospital room waiting for Kara and Lena to wake up quickly looks to the unconscious women. Their heart rates all of a sudden increased to over 150bpm.

Alura started to stand up to yell for a doctor when the nurses ran in, they started to check vitals and responses. Before the nurses could finish, Kara and Lena both bolted up right gasping in unison.

"Oh my gosh! Oh Rao! Thank goodness!" Alura ran over to the ladies, followed by Alex and J'onn.

"What the fuck happened." Lena murmured as she laid back down, raising her hand to her temples in an attempt to dissipate her migrate.

"Yea I'm with Lena. What the shit." Kara said doing the same as Lena.

"Please rest. You were in an accident. Once the doctors check you out we will tell you everything." Alex said to Kara reaching over to grab Kara's hand then reaching over Kara to squeeze Lena's arm.

After a few hours they had finished every test the doctors wanted; CT scans, MRI's, X-rays, full blood work panels.

"Well good news is, nothing from the accident has damaged you two and you will make a full recovery." The doctor told everyone.

"Oh thats great news!" Alura exclaimed and gave Lena and Kara a kiss on the cheek with happy tears falling down her face.

"Well bad news always follows the good... so what is it, Doctor?" Lena asked in her full voice as their migraines have gone away.

"Well Lena, it's not bad news in particular. But you two will have a connection forever after this." He stated bluntly.

"Well sorry for my language doctor, but no shit! We almost died at the same time! Of course we are gonna have a better connection then before!" Kara laughed out while throwing her hands in the air and letting them hit the bed when she said no shit.

"No Kara, he means literally." Alex said before the doctor could say anything. The doctor had filled in Alex on absolutely everything as she would be the one monitoring them as they went back to Earth.

The doctor had slowly backed out of the room as the conversation continued.

"What do you mean?" Kara and Lena asked at the same time in complete confusion.

"Well you see... J'onn can you share the memory. This will make things fo faster.." Alex interrupted herself before she could finish her statement.

"Of course. If you two don't mind?" J'onn said as he walked over with his eyebrow raised, waiting for the consent of the ladies before showing the memory. They both nodded and he put his hands gently on their temples and transmitted the memory.

Every detail had rushed into their minds, processing it all in the fraction of a second and they both gasped and Lena said, "How are we alive!"

"Okay now let me tell you. When the bolt traveled through your joined hands the enzyme in the lightning created an almost..." Alex stopped for a second to try and figure out a word to use, "osmosis channel between your guys DNA. If you join hands, you can transfer the DNA between the two of you. You can have Kara with all Kryptonian or Lena with all Kryptonian. And any various in between. We will know more of what this means when we get back to Earth though."

Kara and Lena just sat in their hospital beds speechless. Looking at each other then back at Alex they just sat in silence. Millions of questions pass through their minds and neither say a word, not even knowing where to start.

For now they know that any question they ask they won't get an answer back. Everything will need to be tested when they get back to Earth.

"Some honeymoon, eh?" Kara murmers. Lena giggles a little, then her laughter picks up causing Kara to laugh. This was followed by Alex, then J'onn and finally Alura. Everyone just started to laugh their asses off. This made the nurses rush in. As soon as the got in they slowly backed out, not knowing what actually was going on.

Later that day the ladies were given a clean bill of health so they were allowed to go back to Alura's house where they had a wonderful dinner before they all packed up their things and they came back to Earth.

Once they got back to the DEO, Lena said, "Guys I feel way different than before." And she started to float a little bit. Causing her to panic. Kara quickly tried to fly up to her but she couldn't at all. She jumped then immediately smacked onto the ground.

"Holy shit ouch!" Kara said while standing up and rubbing her face. "Babe, you need to imagine your legs are heavy okay? Can you do that?" Kara yelled to Lena as she started floating higher and higher in the DEO.

"Yes honey okay." Lena said before she immediately crashed into the ground leaving a small crater in the floor.

Kara went over and immediately grabbed Lena's hand. This causing Kara to transfer all the powers back to her.

Since Lena hit the ground in full Kryptonian mode, she was not hurt at all. And Kara pulled her out of the small crater.

"Well at least we know that it didn't stop the powers!" Alex exclaimed while laughing hard at the scene that just unraveled. Mostly from Kara smacking her face.

"Ha ha ha Alex." Kara said while adjusting her glasses in a monotonous tone and crossing her arms.

"All jokes aside, we need to figure this shit out now!" Lena said adjusting her dress so it was straight.

"BRAINY!!" Alex yelled.

"Oh my! That is sure a big dent!" He exclaimed as he came out from one of the hallways off of the main area.

"Brainy. Prep the sparring room. We are going to do some tests."

Authors Note:

So I'm gonna do probably 1-2 more chapters of this before I get back to the actual oneshots.